[Unanswered]  Beyblade X starter items?

Hi! I bought unicorn sting but I did not buy a launcher or stadium or anything and I was wondering if anyone has some not super expensive recommendations on things I should buy to start playing beyblade X.
If you don't mind waiting Suruga-ya frequently does free shipping on weekends. You could grab a new launcher or a new starter with launcher from them.

https://www.suruga-ya.com/en/products?ca...yblade%20x
For the bare minimum to play beyblade X you will need an Xtreme stadium, 2 launchers, and 2 beyblades.

Xtreme Stadium: this is the standard stadium for beyblade X and can range anywhere from $50-$70 (this is the most expensive item, but a necessity)

Launchers: for launchers, you have the choice of string launchers vs ripcord launchers (I would recommend ripcord for this generation, but it's personal preference)
price can range from $8-$20 per launcher

Beyblades: obviously you can't play beyblade X without some X generation beyblades. Price can range anywhere from $16 upwards depending on the beyblade. Beyblades come packaged in two options: boosters (only comes with beyblade) and starters (includes beyblade and launcher). Starters are great if you are new to beyblade X.

Xtreme Stadium $60 + 1 launcher $10 + 1 booster $18 + 1 starter $22 = Total of $110

Alternatively, there are "battle entry sets." These come with everything you need to start your beyblade X collection. Includes Xtreme stadium, 2 ripcord launchers, and 2 beyblades. These go for around $100-$120.

Overall, if you want to start playing beyblade X you will need to spend a minimum of $100.

Below are 3 vendors that sell beyblade X products:
Beyblade Premier(The WBO's official sponsor. Free shipping in the US and many other perks)
BeysAndBricks(The go-to of many. avoid unbranded beys)
Mall Of Beys(From our friend Zankye. Perfect if you live in Canada and helps out his channel)