[Unanswered]  Beyblade X battlepass Region help?

Hi! I purchased a beyblade from the store MallOfToys and they bey will come from Hong Kong so I (who is living in the US) downloaded the beyblade x app and selected the Hong Kong region so I can scan it once it arrives but I’m wondering if I ordered a battle pass that came from Japan or another Asian country would it still work with the app or no? I’m also wonder this with any other product and just how the regions work in general. Thanks to anyone who responds Smile
(Apr. 03, 2024  2:06 AM)LxdyNyx Wrote: Hi! I purchased a beyblade from the store MallOfToys and they bey will come from Hong Kong so I (who is living in the US) downloaded the beyblade x app and selected the Hong Kong region so I can scan it once it arrives but I’m wondering if I ordered a battle pass that came from Japan or another Asian country would it still work with the app or no? I’m also wonder this with any other product and just how the regions work in general. Thanks to anyone who responds Smile

You won’t be able to scan the battlepass code, but you can still connect it to the app.
(Apr. 03, 2024  12:51 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2024  2:06 AM)LxdyNyx Wrote: Hi! I purchased a beyblade from the store MallOfToys and they bey will come from Hong Kong so I (who is living in the US) downloaded the beyblade x app and selected the Hong Kong region so I can scan it once it arrives but I’m wondering if I ordered a battle pass that came from Japan or another Asian country would it still work with the app or no? I’m also wonder this with any other product and just how the regions work in general. Thanks to anyone who responds Smile

You won’t be able to scan the battlepass code, but you can still connect it to the app.

So I would need to buy one from the same place?
(Apr. 03, 2024  9:00 PM)LxdyNyx Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2024  12:51 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: You won’t be able to scan the battlepass code, but you can still connect it to the app.

So I would need to buy one from the same place?
I guess. There isn’t an Asian release for the battlepass yet, only in Japan. But the battlepass itself should work regardless of the region.