[Unanswered]  Beyblade Rev up launchers

just a quick question to the community, how much are beyblade rev up launchers going for? and how much will you be willing to pay for one?
Moved this to Beyblade Hobby Q&A, @[Supreme].

Not sure how much they're going for right now, but they are quite rare I would think. Especially the original Hasbro ones and not the white/black ones that got released in Asia later on.
A kid at my school has a rev-up launcher and burn fireblaze. He doesn't even know he is so powerful
(Jan. 25, 2018  4:00 AM)Kei Wrote: Moved this to Beyblade Hobby Q&A, @[Supreme].

Not sure how much they're going for right now, but they are quite rare I would think. Especially the original Hasbro ones and not the white/black ones that got released in Asia later on.

oh sorry im still, new to the forums thingy lol how do i move it?
(Jan. 25, 2018  12:25 PM)Supreme Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2018  4:00 AM)Kei Wrote: Moved this to Beyblade Hobby Q&A, @[Supreme].

oh sorry im still, new to the forums thingy lol how do i move it?

No worries! I moved it (as only moderators/administrators can).
rev up launchers are on amazon but they ran out but there is this store called london drugs where beyblade geeks got their old rev up launchers replaced

also i think that they're also available on samurai buyer
(Jan. 27, 2018  2:50 AM)mrvitobeygeek2 Wrote: rev up launchers are on amazon but they ran out but there is this store called london drugs where beyblade geeks got their old rev up launchers replaced

also i think that they're also available on samurai buyer

i think the ones from samurai buyer are the newer models released in asia which arent as rare as the hasbro ones from Metal Masters