[Unanswered]  Beyblade Real-life vs Anime?

I have a question about Beyblades in real life and anime. Is the strength of a beyblade in real-life the same as in the anime or not? The reason why i am asking this is because in real life, I have seen that L-Drago is stronger than Diablo nemesis and Hades Kerbecs is stronger than L-Drago. It is really weird because Ryuga lost against Rago in the anime and i don't think that Damian would win against Ryuga. But i could be wrong, maybe Damian would win against Ryuga.
I have always heard that don’t go by the anime shown it I still like to go by the beys in the anime show
(Aug. 07, 2020  10:51 PM)WyattC Wrote: I have always heard that don’t go by the anime shown it I still like to go by the beys in the anime show

What do you mean?
Keep in mind the anime has to advertise a product, so often times, it'll exaggerate a Beyblade's performance. The best beys aren't found through the anime, but more importantly, by people testing combinations and experience with the parts yourself.
Very rarely do the matchups in the anime translate into real life. Sometimes the combos in the anime are really good, but it depends. More often than not you can't use the anime to compare.

It's a show so it's made to be fun to watch. Joyful_2
(Aug. 07, 2020  11:51 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  10:51 PM)WyattC Wrote: I have always heard that don’t go by the anime shown it I still like to go by the beys in the anime show

What do you mean?

In the anime there are some rules that Beyblades follow.

1. The hero will always win against anyone they need to in order to face the final boss.

2. Beyblades have special moves allowing extreme defense/attack/stamina.

3. The villains will always tend to be strong.

In real life these rules don't work.

1. There are no heroes. Therefore, no Beyblade needs to win in order to advance a plot.

2. No special moves in real life only launching techniques and customizing.

3. Like with heroes there are no villains. There is no need for a evil obstacle that must be overcome. Dark Wolf is strong in the anime because Doji needs to be a formidable opponent for the heroes. In real life Dark Wolf is next to useless.
(Aug. 08, 2020  12:27 AM)Flame-Byxis Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2020  11:51 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: What do you mean?

In the anime there are some rules that Beyblades follow.

1. The hero will always win against anyone they need to in order to face the final boss.

2. Beyblades have special moves allowing extreme defense/attack/stamina.

3. The villains will always tend to be strong.

In real life these rules don't work.

1. There are no heroes. Therefore, no Beyblade needs to win in order to advance a plot.

2. No special moves in real life only launching techniques and customizing.

3. Like with heroes there are no villains. There is no need for a evil obstacle that must be overcome. Dark Wolf is strong in the anime because Doji needs to be a formidable opponent for the heroes. In real life Dark Wolf is next to useless.

Who do you think has the strongest special move. Ryuga, Damian or Faust? Faust and Damian have the ability to open pocket dimensions while Ryuga has the abilities to launch a monster dragon that can burn down whole stadiums, call forth meteorites that look like nuclear bomb explosion, spin steal and absorb opponents power. In addition, he has dark powers although it's unsure whether they are re-usable in Meteo L-Drago and L-Drago destructor.

And also, another question that has been bugging me is about Ryuga being dropped into Hades. What do you think would happen? Would he succumb to the torment, would it not affect him or would it make him stronger considering that he used to have dark powers, the ability to absorb other's powers and the fact that his bey get stronger by being launched into a volcano. Who would win? Please share your thoughts about it.
Definitely not. Z Achilles has almost no use, and that’s coming from the guy who uses unicrest infinity revolve on a regular basis.
No, anime combos are not indicative of real life performance.
Take Strike God Valkyrie 6 Vortex Ultimate Reboot. In the anime, it beats Spriggan Requiem, Drain Fafnir, and Arc Balkesh. In real life, it is unable to go against either of those. It beats those in the anime because Valt is the main character in Beyblade Burst God and needs to get to the finals for a climactic shounen anime.