[Unanswered]  Beyblade Question About Beys.

I Have Beyblade as a hobby and im wondering what beyblade dosent need a new lr launcher and just needs a string launcher to use Like if one goes super slow without new launchers i dont need it and im looking for answers c:
Hi, DavidKranz! I'm having a little trouble reading your question, but I'll try to answer.

If you have a Burst string LR launcher already, you can use it with any Burst Beyblade. You only need a new one if it breaks.

If the string launcher is only L or R, then you can use only the matching spin-direction layers.
Thank you Frostic Fox I Have one but it is broken to the max I Got a new bey and cant Afford a new lr launcher i have a grip and a long wind string launcher but i dont want it to break i also have a WBBA Launcher Grip as well. Sorry That its hard to understand I Was tired when writing it good luck.
As long as it's a Burst launcher, it should work.

You'll want to be careful with pulling the string. You want to be sure you let go at the end of the pull, so you're not pulling at the launcher's insides. And get a feel for what is pulling too hard. (It'll sound and work differently if you do it too hard/fast, doing what is known as "skipping teeth".)

That should help your launcher last as long as possible. All you can do besides that is try to save up for new launchers. It snows where I live, so shoveling driveways and walks is a quick way to make a bit of money. Else, you might be able to find some little odd job here and there to help with. There's never enough time in the day, so adults often have something they'd like done that they can't find time to do themselves.