[Unanswered]  Beyblade Paint kit on Burst tops

anyone remember those beyblade paint kits from back in the day? how do you feel about them being used on burst beyblades and what would the WBO's stance on them for rules?
I think that you can paint the whole layer without the external zone.
Because if you paint the contact part, you will put the painting also to other rival Beyblades.
Moving this to Hobby Q&A.

I'm not sure what Takara's stance would be, but since they were from total other Beyblade generation, I wouldn't expect them to allow it.

As for WBO tournaments, the rules include paint as a foreign substance, so painting any part of a beyblade makes it illegal. ?
(Sep. 13, 2019  3:52 PM)Angry Face Wrote: Moving this to Hobby Q&A.

I'm not sure what Takara's stance would be, but since they were from total other Beyblade generation, I wouldn't expect them to allow it.
Got it thanks
As for WBO tournaments, the rules include paint as a foreign substance, so painting any part of a beyblade makes it illegal. ?

Got it thanks!

(Sep. 13, 2019  2:35 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: I think that you can paint the whole layer without the external zone.
Because if you paint the contact part, you will put the painting also to other rival Beyblades.

External zone? Where’s that can you show with pics and lines?
(Sep. 13, 2019  8:25 PM)Megaman053 Wrote:

Got it thanks

Got it thanks!

(Sep. 13, 2019  2:35 PM)蒼井バルト Wrote: I think that you can paint the whole layer without the external zone.

Excuseme for my bad English, but I mean that the contact of a painted Beyblade with another, can make dirty the other... :-)

(Sep. 13, 2019  8:25 PM)Megaman053 Wrote:

Got it thanks

Got it thanks!

Excuseme for my bad English, but I mean that the contact of a painted Beyblade with another, can make dirty the other... :-)
(Sep. 13, 2019  2:34 AM)Megaman053 Wrote: anyone remember those beyblade paint kits from back in the day? how do you feel about them being used on burst beyblades and what would the WBO's stance on them for rules?

They had paint kits? I knew about the bracelets weight.