[Unanswered]  Beyblade Logger plus help

Hi All,

I am wondering if it is still possible to sign up for the WBBA Tamara Tomy account? Every time I tried to visit the Japan official site to signup, it showed URL doesn’t exist anymore.

I would appreciate any help. Or if anyone has an inactive account, if no new signup is allowed, I would really really appreciate. I just got this Beyblade logger plus as Christmas present, I wanted for so long. And now I finally got it, I was not able to find a way to make an account.
(Dec. 27, 2021  1:08 AM)ImmortalRipper Wrote: Hi All,

I am wondering if it is still possible to sign up for the WBBA Tamara Tomy account? Every time I tried to visit the Japan official site to signup, it showed URL doesn’t exist anymore.

I would appreciate any help. Or if anyone has an inactive account, if no new signup is allowed, I would really really appreciate. I just got this Beyblade logger plus as Christmas present, I wanted for so long. And now I finally got it, I was not able to find a way to make an account.

The website was probably deleted due to the new launchers and show abandoning bey loggers