[Unanswered]  Beyblade Club

So I’m thinking about starting a beyblade club with some friends at my university. Does anyone have any recommendations or ideas that they would like to share? We are pretty likely to host some tournaments too so any tips for that would be helpful.
(May. 24, 2024  4:20 PM)Crim Wrote: So I’m thinking about starting a beyblade club with some friends at my university. Does anyone have any recommendations or ideas that they would like to share? We are pretty likely to host some tournaments too so any tips for that would be helpful.

Sweet! Where is it gonna be at?
(May. 24, 2024  4:20 PM)Crim Wrote: So I’m thinking about starting a beyblade club with some friends at my university. Does anyone have any recommendations or ideas that they would like to share? We are pretty likely to host some tournaments too so any tips for that would be helpful.

Wow, Beyblade at a University sounds awesome! It depends on what type of friends you have. If they’re competitive try mini tournaments/challenges. If they’re more casual/fun-oriented, then take a look at the unranked formats or YouTube for ideas.
(May. 24, 2024  7:58 PM)Frisk291 Wrote:

Sweet! Where is it gonna be at?
It’ll be in Houston, Texas

(May. 24, 2024  11:29 PM)lil-iz Wrote:

Wow, Beyblade at a University sounds awesome! It depends on what type of friends you have. If they’re competitive try mini tournaments/challenges. If they’re more casual/fun-oriented, then take a look at the unranked formats or YouTube for ideas.

Thanks for the ideas, I’ll definitely look into it