[Unanswered]  Beyblade Burst Timeline (In SEA, PH)

With the initial release of Spriggan Requiem, Nightmare Longinus and Screw Trident (I've read that they are the last of the God Layer releases, correct me if I'm wrong), does it mean that the Cho-Z Beyblade Bursts wave will be available in the Philippines later this year, probably on November? Because I've bought my Cho-Z online and they cost a lot more, so considering the timeline, will the fourth wave soon be available and be in stores this year? How many months did the other countries transitioned from the God Layer to Cho-Z?
We ( At India ) haven't even started GOD series and it is rumoured to start from next month! ( And it is taking us 2-3 months to progress to God Series )
(Sep. 13, 2018  6:54 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: We ( At India ) haven't even started GOD series and it is rumoured to start from next month! ( And it is taking us 2-3 months to progress to God Series )

And the God series have a lot of releases, so maybe India will reach Cho-Z mid next year?
(Sep. 13, 2018  7:03 AM)kidwhoasksalot Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2018  6:54 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: We ( At India ) haven't even started GOD series and it is rumoured to start from next month! ( And it is taking us 2-3 months to progress to God Series )

And the God series have a lot of releases, so maybe India will reach Cho-Z mid next year?
Yeah. That is what is the scenario right now. If all goes well, India will hit Cho-Z layers by mid June/July.
(Sep. 13, 2018  3:21 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2018  7:03 AM)kidwhoasksalot Wrote: And the God series have a lot of releases, so maybe India will reach Cho-Z mid next year?
Yeah. That is what is the scenario right now. If all goes well, India will hit Cho-Z layers by mid June/July.

But , by that time India may have lagged behind any New-er generations of Beyblade !!
(Sep. 13, 2018  4:57 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2018  3:21 PM)Suhasini Wrote: Yeah. That is what is the scenario right now. If all goes well, India will hit Cho-Z layers by mid June/July.

But , by that time India may have lagged behind any New-er generations of Beyblade !!
Reading that it takes 2-3 months to transition, maybe here in the Philippines, it's possible to Cho-Z to arrive within this year, I guess.