[Unanswered]  Beyblade Burst Stat Database

Hello,
My son is just getting into Beyblade via some of the syndicated Burst series and with that generation wrapping up, I've been on the hunt for some of the better evolved versions of the Beys he's a fan of.  Mostly Takara Tomy stuff with a few Hasbro Pro series.

My question relates to all the charts and stat ratings you see on the packaging.  Is there some sort of database that features each Bey's Attack, Burst, Defense, etc?  I'm looking to make little flashcards of sorts to mount over the stadium when we're battling.  Kind of like "Sword Valtryek vs Super Hyperion" with an image of each Bey and their stats and parts lists on the back, (kind of like baseball cards or something).  Any help would be appreciated!
(Mar. 06, 2024  12:26 PM)BBDad Wrote: Hello,
My son is just getting into Beyblade via some of the syndicated Burst series and with that generation wrapping up, I've been on the hunt for some of the better evolved versions of the Beys he's a fan of.  Mostly Takara Tomy stuff with a few Hasbro Pro series.

My question relates to all the charts and stat ratings you see on the packaging.  Is there some sort of database that features each Bey's Attack, Burst, Defense, etc?  I'm looking to make little flashcards of sorts to mount over the stadium when we're battling.  Kind of like "Sword Valtryek vs Super Hyperion" with an image of each Bey and their stats and parts lists on the back, (kind of like baseball cards or something).  Any help would be appreciated!

The stats on the back of boxes are inaccurate. However, for beys released by Hasbro, the Beyblade Wiki has images of the back of boxes where you can find said stats. Not sure if I can say the same for Takara Tomy, though. Hope this helps!
That's fantastic - thank you! Follow up question: Is there a list of Hasbro to Takara Tomy equivalents? Like he has a Sword Valtryek (Hasbro Pro), that's called Slash Valkyrie in the original TT release. I think some are self-explanatory, but there are a few I'm wondering about, (like is Hasbro's Command Dragon the US variation on TT's Gattling Dragon?)
(Mar. 06, 2024  3:02 PM)BBDad Wrote: That's fantastic - thank you!  Follow up question: Is there a list of Hasbro to Takara Tomy equivalents?  Like he has a Sword Valtryek (Hasbro Pro), that's called Slash Valkyrie in the original TT release. I think some are self-explanatory, but there are a few I'm wondering about, (like is Hasbro's Command Dragon the US variation on TT's Gattling Dragon?)

The Beyblade Wiki has something similar to that as well. When looking up a specific bey, the top of the page will have a redirect link to the other brand's release of that bey, if an equivalent is available. Also, the Hasbro version of Gatling Dragon is Gambit Dragon, Command Dragon is the Hasbro version of Imperial Dragon.
Thank you so much - this is super helpful! And I realize the stats might be trash and/or only relevant in regards to the available releases when that particular Bey was released, but the more visuals, the more he's into it.

Thanks again!