[Unanswered]  Beyblade Burst Q&A Podcast

This is a thread for questions you may have about Beyblade Burst. All questions will be answered in a podcast, and the link for said podcast will be posted in this thread. If you post a question in this thread, I highly recommend subscribing to the tread, that way when the podcast is released you can find the link easily. Answering questions is allowed, and I will say the username of both the person who answered the question (if anyone even did) and the username of the person who asked the question. If you do not want your username stated on the podcast, simply say so. I hope this tread answers many questions people have about Beyblade Burst!
I'm actually really glad that someone on the WBO is giving this a try again. I loved the old unofficial WBO podcast! I wish you much luck in your journey with this, as it will be hard work. But, I'm excited to see where this ends up.
Thank you!
Can Victory Valtryek evolve in the Beyblade Burst App

Are you on your way to the top
do you mean (on the second question) am I on my way to be the best blader?
Yes,do you want to be the best blader because I am too
(Dec. 07, 2017  2:23 PM)Robbie Aoi Wrote: Yes,do you want to be the best blader because I am too

You better believe it!
(Dec. 07, 2017  5:41 PM)Robbie Aoi Wrote: Let's both do our best IceCreeper909!

Will do! How about we pm each other about strategies and what-not?
Sounds great and if anyone else is aiming to be the best blader, let me now and tell them to pm me about strategies.

I meant let me know, not let me now

I live in WV and can't come battle you, but I hope you come to WV someday so we can battle

Respond to my thread to tell me and tell me your favorite beyblade, mine is Victory Valtryek
(Dec. 07, 2017  8:49 PM)Robbie Aoi Wrote: How can I take the Organizers quiz

If you want to take the Organizers quiz study about the rule and other things about hosting a tournament
(Dec. 07, 2017  9:03 PM)Robbie Aoi Wrote: I already did all that

Okay you have to have more than 50 post and also you have to be 13 years or older