[Unanswered]  Best way to get Beylogger?

Hey, what's the best way to get the Beyblade Burst "Beylogger"? Either version works, I do not care. In my best interest the B-01 is best, but are there others that are cheaper and better? Thanks!

Also I'd appreciate links to approved sellers....

Smile Have a good day!!
Well it is true that there are beylogger only releases. There is also a beylogger plus that's sold separately. The beylogger plus is the same as the beylogger except that it has wireless connection, is compatible on more recent devices and for some reason lacks a feature of the previous model (I dont remember which feature.. It's what I heard)
There was a time when buying the beylogger sold separately would have been cheaper than buying b01 or b02. But nowadays they cost hundreds of dollars. It's better to just get b01 or02. There is a seller on eBay called portal 0. I recently got a b01 from him for 50 bucks.. Now it's like 65 bucks. But I think b02 is still around 50 bucks. You can get it if you hurry.. They sell out fast. JK, make sure that he can ship to your country in the current situation.
This is cheaper than most options on eBay and includes a nice Valkyrie single layer bey you can use for Classic.

Portal0 is a little weird, so just do your research before buying from them. Sometimes their eBay listing are cheaper, sometimes it’s cheaper to buy from their website.

Case in point, the beylogger/Valkyrie combo is $65 on their eBay store but only $47 on their website (and yes, it’s free shipping so that’s not the difference).

https://theportal0.com/products/takara-t...f6a4&_ss=r