[Unanswered]  Best stationary attack driver?

Hi! So, i need you guys to make up my mind for my stationary attack combo. Best i have is wV/7/Et. But i think wV needs a tighter driver. Basically the question is: the layer has recoil, too much in my opinion since it's not hard to see Eternal skipping 1-2 teeth and rarely burst. Best ones are Orbit, Atomic, and Revolve (of course Et is on the list). Which one has the tighter spring? I read At hasn't a really good one, what about O and R?
(Oct. 27, 2018  10:00 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi! So, i need you guys to make up my mind for my stationary attack combo. Best i have is wV/7/Et. But i think wV needs a tighter driver. Basically the question is: the layer has recoil, too much in my opinion since it's not hard to see Eternal skipping 1-2 teeth and rarely burst. Best ones are Orbit, Atomic, and Revolve (of course Et is on the list). Which one has the tighter spring? I read At hasn't a really good one, what about O and R?

Not sure but it is only a matter of time until we get something like survive prime. Just use atomic or orbit for now and wait for other responses, I am stuck with hasbro.
Are you talking about Hasbro or Takara Tomy? In terms of Takara Tomy, definitely Revolve. I don't know about Hasbro.
This isn’t about the driver, but do you have 0? It slows mobile attack combos, but is good for stationary attack.
I'm sorry! I didn't clarify if it's TT or Hasbro. TT anyway. I tried 0 but it increases chances of a self-burst A LOT, 7 is not even close from it. I think there won't be dash defense-stamina drivers. The metagame is already heavily unbalanced, Attack Types can't do anything at the moment. Yeah, we have Xtreme' but if the bey doesn't hit its opponent soon then a lost round is almost sure. No stamina at all, but hey it's not a breaking news. Destroy' maybe? I don't know, haven't seen it on an aggressive driver yet.
(Oct. 27, 2018  10:00 PM)bblader/90 Wrote: Hi! So, i need you guys to make up my mind for my stationary attack combo. Best i have is wV/7/Et. But i think wV needs a tighter driver. Basically the question is: the layer has recoil, too much in my opinion since it's not hard to see Eternal skipping 1-2 teeth and rarely burst. Best ones are Orbit, Atomic, and Revolve (of course Et is on the list). Which one has the tighter spring? I read At hasn't a really good one, what about O and R?

Use Orbit ( it has better Springs than Atomic and has a considerable amount of Stamina ) and If you have MONEY , Then , try you hand at Random Boosters 11 , and you May get Dead Hades , and Zephyr' which is  an excellent Balanced driver
Or maybe try Zeta'? Zeta' is not really good at all, but it does have a reinforced spring lock. I think Zephyr' works alright when it stops moving around, too.
Bearing is better than you think, but has trash springs. Planet is also good.
Accel' ad Orbit are probably your best options