[Unanswered]  Best left spinning beyblade chip.

Which Chip- Spriggan or Longinus, which is better with the Mirage ring?
Spriggan has better metal but the burst resistance is not good. That honestly depends on the combo.
(Apr. 09, 2021  12:30 PM)g2_ Wrote: Spriggan has better metal but the burst resistance is not good. That honestly depends on the combo.

Huh, as far as I know Spriggan has pretty good Burst resistance despite the shorter and thinner hooks (not better than Longinus but still good).
(Apr. 09, 2021  11:36 AM)GhostFox Wrote: Which Chip- Spriggan or Longinus, which is better with the Mirage ring?

Spriggan,since it's heavier

Shorter hook result in having less teeth,thinner hook makes the teeth stronger
(Apr. 09, 2021  12:39 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2021  12:30 PM)g2_ Wrote: Spriggan has better metal but the burst resistance is not good. That honestly depends on the combo.

Huh, as far as I know Spriggan has pretty good Burst resistance despite the shorter and thinner hooks (not better than Longinus but still good).

Mirage on wheel has been known as an effective burster to Spriggan
(Apr. 09, 2021  12:39 PM)PinkRose Wrote:

That depends on the combo.
Ah, alright then.
(Apr. 09, 2021  1:30 PM)g2_ Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2021  12:39 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Huh, as far as I know Spriggan has pretty good Burst resistance despite the shorter and thinner hooks (not better than Longinus but still good).
That depends on the combo.

Mirage ???? Xtend+ 3A
(Apr. 09, 2021  2:42 PM)GhostFox Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2021  1:30 PM)g2_ Wrote: That depends on the combo.

Mirage ???? Xtend+ 3A

Go with Spriggan chip(unless you want spriggan on something else-world)
I still think Spriggan would work better here.
Spriggan is metal, therefore it is heavier
(Apr. 09, 2021  11:36 AM)GhostFox Wrote: Which Chip- Spriggan or Longinus, which is better with the Mirage ring?
the spriggan chip is way better because its just longings but with metal they both share the same locking issue
(Apr. 09, 2021  11:39 AM)Tri Kurenai Wrote: I'd say Longinus

the spriggan chip has metal in it Tired
Changed the name cuz I didn't want to start a new thread... Anyway that's my new question! Btw thanks guys!
For Left Sparking Chip
1#Helios II+ Metal Chip Core

Diabolos,Spriggan,Any other normal chip+MCC
I'd say either MCC Helios II or one of the Dual-Spin Chips (Diabolos and Spriggan) with MCC too
(Apr. 09, 2021  2:42 PM)GhostFox Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2021  1:30 PM)g2_ Wrote: That depends on the combo.

Mirage ???? Xtend+ 3A
I'd say Spriggan.
I still don't get why people make a big deal out of Spriggan's "nerfed" hooks, when the only thing this affects is the amout of clicks it takes to burst, not the tightness of the combo.

Outside of maybe using it on 1S the 1 less click to burst on certain chassis is an almost irelevant nerf.
(Apr. 10, 2021  1:22 PM)Shido-kun Wrote: I still don't get why people make a big deal out of Spriggan's "nerfed" hooks, when the only thing this affects is the amout of clicks it takes too burst, not the tightness of the combo.

Outside of maybe using it on 1S the 1 less click to burst on certain chassis is an almost irelevant nerf.
Also, double chassis exist.