[Unanswered]  Best Stock Beyblades

What do you believe the best stock beys in existence are? If you had to pick 5-10 and could make no changes to them, which ones are going to make you the most competitive, provided everyone else had to follow the same rules and their were no bans?
Archer Hercules and Rage Longinus are some good ones
Guilty Longinus, Ultimate Valkyrie, Roar Bahamut, Cyclone Ragnaruk, Astral Spriggan
(Jan. 23, 2022  3:04 PM)Shoyo Wrote: Guilty Longinus, Ultimate Valkyrie, Roar Bahamut, Cyclone Ragnaruk, Astral Spriggan
Idk if Ultimate is that good on stick as V so short it scrapes, and Spriggan’s Quattro tip....Well is it even good? The rest are ok.
(Jan. 23, 2022  2:37 PM)DragoonGalaxy15 Wrote: Archer Hercules and Rage Longinus are some good ones

This is what honestly figured the top two selections would be.

The reason I ask is that we are thinking of having a 5v5 or 3v3 deck tourney to find new players. We made it stock only because we are finally getting away from the regular hasbro because of hasbro pro but the TT guys are clobbering them and it's just not fun. The Hasbro pro guys just dont have the parts yet. We are thinking about letting it be a bey snake draft where everybody can get the chance to try out some TT blades and just have a good time. Just trying to get some ideas.

168 Rage Longinus
161 Glide Ragnarok
150- union Achilles
171 Tempest Dragon
174 Helios
144 Zwei Longinus
142 judgement joker
154 Imperial Dragon
155 Master Devolos
100 Spriggan Requiem
131 Dead Pheonix
113 Hell Salamander
115 Archer Hercules
149 Lord Spriggan

We had this list from our own brainstorming.
(Jan. 23, 2022  3:39 PM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2022  3:04 PM)Shoyo Wrote: Guilty Longinus, Ultimate Valkyrie, Roar Bahamut, Cyclone Ragnaruk, Astral Spriggan
Idk if Ultimate is that good on stick as V so short it scrapes, and Spriggan’s Quattro tip....Well is it even good? The rest are ok.

Ultimate does smack pretty hard despite its scraping issues and Quattro works well on Astral and its a good driver.
(Jan. 23, 2022  9:05 AM)jbpick86 Wrote: What do you believe the best stock beys in existence are? If you had to pick 5-10 and could make no changes to them, which ones are going to make you the most competitive, provided everyone else had to follow the same rules and their were no bans?

1. Nightmare Longinus 
2. Rage Longinus
3. Cho-Z Achilles 
4. Archer Hercules
5. Savior Perseus (Special Starter set)
I'm assuming your talking about Competetive Wise so here are the Best Sock Combos in my Personal Opinion.

Greatest Raphael

Vanish Fafnir

Dynamite Belial

Rage Longinus

Lucifer the End (Lol, only for Drift)

Helios Volcano
(Jan. 24, 2022  12:29 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: I'm assuming your talking about Competetive Wise so here are the Best Sock Combos in my Personal Opinion.

Greatest Raphael

Vanish Fafnir

Dynamite Belial

Rage Longinus

Lucifer the End (Lol, only for Drift)

Helios Volcano

Yes, if the meta could only exist of stock blades, what would be the best beys?

I figured their was a Fafnir that would fit the bill but I didn't know which one it would be.
For MFB I'm gonna say Earth Eagle, Flame Byxis, Spiral Capricorn, Gravity Perseus/Destroyer, and Meteo L Drago,
Greatest Raphael

Astral Spiggen

Guilty longinus

Roar Bahamut

Rage Longinus

Helios Volcano

Lucifer The End

Ultimate Valkyrie(The savior Blade is statistically better for attack, but the shot driver sucks and the Valkyrie I core burst a lot.)

Also, any bey from the Overdrive set is good. But I might recommend Savior Perseus because of Bearing' and the savior blade.
Greatest Raphael, Cyclone Ragnaruk, Roar Bahamut, Ultimate Valkyrie, Guilty Longinus, Rage Longinus, Helios Volcano