[Unanswered]  Best Spin Steal and LAD/Zombie burst bey.

Must have:
Good BEST spin-steal/defense spin-steal core AND layer.
(Do this one last) Good BEST armour and disc to match the other parts
Good BEST LAD/zombie driver.

For driver im thinking metal drift bearing or drift bearing or drift.
The best LAD Spindsteal combo is World Diabolos 1S Wheel Drift. This is used constantly to counter opposite spin opponents and is a beast in any format that allows spin direction change.
(Apr. 12, 2023  10:30 PM)ZestyPhresh Wrote: The best LAD Spindsteal combo is World Diabolos 1S Wheel Drift. This is used constantly to counter opposite spin opponents and is a beast in any format that allows spin direction change.

Swap Wheel with Blitz. It's got double the burst resistance and better balance tuning (more LAD/stamina).
What about vanish bahamut wheel metal bearing/drift -2
(Apr. 13, 2023  8:31 AM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: What about vanish bahamut wheel metal bearing/drift -2

That's a pretty good combo, however I'd use achilles core instead, and use Over/Illegal/Giga as well.
(Apr. 13, 2023  4:48 PM)lil-iz Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2023  8:31 AM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: What about vanish bahamut wheel metal bearing/drift -2

That's a pretty good combo, however I'd use achilles core instead, and use Over/Illegal/Giga as well.

Which out of over/illegal/giga do you recommend and what is the heaviest armour?
(Apr. 13, 2023  5:13 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2023  4:48 PM)lil-iz Wrote: That's a pretty good combo, however I'd use achilles core instead, and use Over/Illegal/Giga as well.

Which out of over/illegal/giga do you recommend and what is the heaviest armour?

Illegal. 0 and 10 are the best armors for stamina, I prefer 0.
(Apr. 13, 2023  8:12 PM)lil-iz Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2023  5:13 PM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: Which out of over/illegal/giga do you recommend and what is the heaviest armour?

Illegal. 0 and 10 are the best armors for stamina, I prefer 0.

I see
Dynamite+f Belial3 Illegal Bearing Drift 0 is almost an autowin combo. Great LAD and consistency, only has a handful of problematic matchups.
(Apr. 13, 2023  8:49 PM)Morc Wrote: Dynamite+f Belial3 Illegal Bearing Drift 0 is almost an autowin combo. Great LAD and consistency, only has a handful of problematic matchups.

What about spin steal
(Apr. 14, 2023  9:22 AM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2023  8:49 PM)Morc Wrote: Dynamite+f Belial3 Illegal Bearing Drift 0 is almost an autowin combo. Great LAD and consistency, only has a handful of problematic matchups.

What about spin steal

belial is right spin, it doesn't spin steal, but it's more reliable.
(Apr. 14, 2023  8:50 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2023  9:22 AM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: What about spin steal

Yes it does spin steel, it has rubber parts.
Just use bloody dam vanish on bearing drift.
Burst Longinus Illegal/Over/Spread’ Drift 10 in high mode.
Against opposite spin opponents, it acts like World, but sits a bit higher and has rubber contact points for better equalization. It also tends to lean down onto the opponent, causing them to destabilize. I have tested it quite a bit, there’s videos of it on my Instagram. It stays ahead in 10 round tests against Wind and Dynamite/Devil+F combos.
(Apr. 14, 2023  8:50 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2023  9:22 AM)DragonBeyblade! Wrote: What about spin steal

Any bey can "spin steal", it all depends on your opponent having an opposite spin bey. Some layers are better than others for that, and so are drivers and even discs.