[Unanswered]  Best Launcher? (Burst)

I am between Sword Launcher and String Launcher + LauncherGrip.
(Sep. 24, 2017  2:22 PM)aggregor941 Wrote: I am between Sword Launcher and String Launcher + LauncherGrip.

Long Winder and Sword Launcher are good, as well as the L/R String Launcher and Speed Launcher. Sword has less control than the rest, L/R has the most versatility and a respectable power.
(Sep. 24, 2017  2:30 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2017  2:22 PM)aggregor941 Wrote: I am between Sword Launcher and String Launcher + LauncherGrip.

Long Winder and Sword Launcher are good, as well as the L/R String Launcher and Speed Launcher. Sword has less control than the rest, L/R has the most versatility and a respectable power.

Does the lr string launcher have any problem with any layer/driver or anything?
(Sep. 24, 2017  2:37 PM)aggregor941 Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2017  2:30 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Long Winder and Sword Launcher are good, as well as the L/R String Launcher and Speed Launcher. Sword has less control than the rest, L/R has the most versatility and a respectable power.

Does the lr string launcher have any problem with any layer/driver or anything?

It shouldn't.
(Sep. 24, 2017  2:57 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2017  2:37 PM)aggregor941 Wrote: Does the lr string launcher have any problem with any layer/driver or anything?

It shouldn't.

Ok, I heard that the digital sword launcher has some problems with some drivers
(Sep. 24, 2017  3:00 PM)aggregor941 Wrote:
(Sep. 24, 2017  2:57 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: It shouldn't.

Ok, I heard that the digital sword launcher has some problems with some drivers

Yes, the digital sword launcher has some problems with a bey having the 1 or Quarter disk