[Unanswered]  Best Hasbro Beyblades?

(Apr. 28, 2020  3:01 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2020  2:33 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Did it burst? If so put a better chip on it. Once I get a tt stadium I'll try but for real though I would put it on Outer Rise-H

Erase Devolos XD. idk about Air knight but they got the same tip.

Stop bullying Cosmic even tooldforthis bought it and said it's good Uncertain.
I did actually try it with the joker chip, and even still it was bursting. Definitely not as much but still. Even with the best hasbro chip, it still was worse burst resistance wise that iP4, K4, SrS3, tS4, G3, and some other things. Plus it really doesn't matter, a new chip isn't going to change it's abismal stamina and sub par KO resistance. Outer Rs-S isn't that good tbh, as outer isn't really optimal for beys with a high self KO risk because of the OWD adding more speed. Plus the reason Rs-S is good is because specifically on the E frame it has amazing LAD. Also I'm pretty sure outer isn't really top notch stamina wise anymore. It's still good, but I'm pretty sure 00F and 00E beat it. Also, we aren't bullying it, we are just producing the evidence towards it's lack of good beyblade qualities.

Valtryek is a better chip then Joker...also try Around Dimension-H
(Apr. 28, 2020  3:35 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2020  3:01 PM)bladekid Wrote: I did actually try it with the joker chip, and even still it was bursting. Definitely not as much but still. Even with the best hasbro chip, it still was worse burst resistance wise that iP4, K4, SrS3, tS4, G3, and some other things. Plus it really doesn't matter, a new chip isn't going to change it's abismal stamina and sub par KO resistance. Outer Rs-S isn't that good tbh, as outer isn't really optimal for beys with a high self KO risk because of the OWD adding more speed. Plus the reason Rs-S is good is because specifically on the E frame it has amazing LAD. Also I'm pretty sure outer isn't really top notch stamina wise anymore. It's still good, but I'm pretty sure 00F and 00E beat it. Also, we aren't bullying it, we are just producing the evidence towards it's lack of good beyblade qualities.

Valtryek is a better chip then Joker...also try Around Dimension-H
Not really, Joker seems to be the better chip, not by much though. I don't have around. It's also dimension-S not H. But even still, Dm-S is pretty much only good on opp spin Br frames.
(Apr. 28, 2020  3:43 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2020  3:35 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Valtryek is a better chip then Joker...also try Around Dimension-H
Not really, Joker seems to be the better chip, not by much though. I don't have around. It's also dimension-S not H. But even still, Dm-S is pretty much only good on opp spin Br frames.

Can you try an opposite spin matchup with Cosmic Valtryek Outer Rise-H vs Balkesh B3 00Wall Bearing.
(Apr. 28, 2020  3:46 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2020  3:43 PM)bladekid Wrote: Not really, Joker seems to be the better chip, not by much though. I don't have around. It's also dimension-S not H. But even still, Dm-S is pretty much only good on opp spin Br frames.

Can you try an opposite spin matchup with Cosmic Valtryek Outer Rise-H vs Balkesh B3 00Wall Bearing.

CV5.Out.Rs-H VS B3.00W.Br

V5 win rate: 10% (OS: 1,KO: 0,B: 0)
B3 win rate: 90% (OS: 8,KO: 0,B: 0)

Ties:1

It really didn't do too well. It's not really a good setup first off, Rs-H works good pretty much exclusively on the E frame. I got one win, but that was probably because it stalled a bit more and even still I was about ready to call it a tie but decided to give it the benefit of the doubt because I just barely saw a rotation on CV5. Other than that it lost by a good amount every other time besides the tie.
Nah the best out of switchstrike would be drain farnir
Turbo it would be archer hercules because the component it has makes it classic.
Hyperspgere would be Bushin Ashundra A5
Erase Devolos
(Apr. 28, 2020  4:05 PM)MasterKurenai Wrote: Nah the best out of switchstrike would be drain farnir
Turbo it would be archer hercules because the component it has makes it classic.
Erase Devolos

Nice joke. Balkesh turbo spryzen and cosmic kraken.

(Apr. 28, 2020  4:00 PM)bladekid Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2020  3:46 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: Can you try an opposite spin matchup with Cosmic Valtryek Outer Rise-H vs Balkesh B3 00Wall Bearing.

CV5.Out.Rs-H VS B3.00W.Br

It really didn't do too well. It's not really a good setup first off, Rs-H works good pretty much exclusively on the E frame. I got one win, but that was probably because it stalled a bit more and even still I was about ready to call it a tie but decided to give it the benefit of the doubt because I just barely saw a rotation on CV5. Other than that it lost by a good amount every other time besides the tie.

How about both with 00Wall Bearing
It really depends on the type of beys you actually like.
(Apr. 28, 2020  4:09 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Apr. 28, 2020  4:05 PM)MasterKurenai Wrote: Nah the best out of switchstrike would be drain farnir
Erase Devolos

Nice joke. Balkesh turbo spryzen and cosmic kraken.

(Apr. 28, 2020  4:00 PM)bladekid Wrote: CV5.Out.Rs-H VS B3.00W.Br

How about both with 00Wall Bearing
That literally doesn't matter. Anything has a chance to beat anything (relatively) when both are on 00W.Br. that's why when I tested it for opp spin, I used 00E.Br and 00E.Gr. there is less of the performance on the frame with the same sort of effect of 00W.Br. and as I said, it was around even with B3. But that literally doesn't matter still, its still outclassed opp spin wise by aK4, J3, T3, G3 and probably more. Unless the opp spin game is rediculus like aK4 or J3, it's not gonna matter. This bey is still not really optimal for anything really and it's game against B3 isn't going to save it.