[Unanswered]  Banning Energy Layers (personal choice)

I am curious if people choose to,  or if any tournaments have, ban certain Energy Layers or parts? 

HASBRO ONLY:
Me and my 5 boys have all v1/v2 except 12. You can see my post in another of my topics. 

When we had all v1/v2s fighting we found that Unicrest u1 and Yedgrion y1 would come out on top amongst all Energy Layers.  Unicrest was supreme closely followed by Yedgrion. Third was Horusood h1. 

We personally, dad did really,  decided to ban those two layers from our tournaments. Horusood was great but could lose to a variety so it fell short of banning. 

Now,  we have all the Switch Strike beyblades except Xcalius. 
Garuda g3 was invincible, and even beat Unicrest and Yedgrion.  We decide to ban it from our personal tournaments immediately. 

Does anyone else out there personally ban certain layers or parts?
If there is a list of banned parts can someone link them for me?
For Burst, there are certain parts that are banned, though none are Hasbro. Look here. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kg58...hsZYE/edit
In regards to G3, there is no Hasbro counter as of yet, I think. Though there are plenty of ways to counter it if using TT beys.
(Apr. 03, 2018  6:22 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: In regards to G3, there is no Hasbro counter as of yet, I think. Though there are plenty of ways to counter it if using TT beys.
 Thanks for the list link. 

What sort of counter for a completely round flat edge top are there?
It would seem something would have to dig beneath G3s top or grind on its top somehow from above.
(Apr. 03, 2018  6:39 PM)BeybladerDad Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2018  6:22 PM)OldSchool™ Wrote: In regards to G3, there is no Hasbro counter as of yet, I think. Though there are plenty of ways to counter it if using TT beys.
 Thanks for the list link. 

It would seem something would have to dig beneath G3s top or grind on its top somehow from above.

In Takara Tomy:
Deep Chaos to outspin it
Spriggan Requiem on Bearing to outspin it
I get that some beys like Garuda G3 are hard to beat, but that's the fun in Beyblade! When you get knocked down, you work and train harder to get back at 'em next time!
(Apr. 03, 2018  6:46 PM)Cuza Ackerman 1 Wrote: I get that some beys like Garuda G3 are hard to beat, but that's the fun in Beyblade! When you get knocked down, you work and train harder to get back at 'em next time!

Or in the case of Maximum Garuda, spend some money to get the safest counter to beat them next time
(Apr. 03, 2018  6:43 PM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2018  6:39 PM)BeybladerDad Wrote:  Thanks for the list link. 

In Takara Tomy:
Deep Chaos to outspin it

We have Spryzen s3 if that is the same?

I haven't figured out how to make Spryzen go left. Fafnir is built for left but Spryzen is suppose to go both ways. dunno
(Apr. 08, 2018  7:04 AM)BeybladerDad Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2018  6:43 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: In Takara Tomy:
Deep Chaos to outspin it

We have Spryzen s3 if that is the same?

I haven't figured out how to make Spryzen go left. Fafnir is built for left but Spryzen is suppose to go both ways. dunno

Spryzen S3 is Legend Spriggan, so not the same. Also, I can help with how to make it go left. Use the weird rectangle thing sticking out of the ripcord that came with Spryzen S3, stick it in the slope part where the Driver goes, then twist to the right. You can do the same thing to make it spin right again, but twist it to the left instead.