[Unanswered]  Awoken Mobius Driver

I know for WBBA, mobius can only awoken to where the circle indent is showing. Is this "awakening" legal for WBO competetive play though?
(Oct. 04, 2020  3:47 AM)Plot Armor Wrote: I know for WBBA, mobius can only awoken to where the circle indent is showing. Is this "awakening" legal for WBO competetive play though?

yes i believe so as long as its natural wear or its not overly worn
Thanks! That helps a lot!
(Oct. 04, 2020  3:47 AM)Plot Armor Wrote: I know for WBBA, mobius can only awoken to where the circle indent is showing. Is this "awakening" legal for WBO competetive play though?

Worn or “awoken” drivers are allowed to a certain extent. I’ve linked the WBO guide that address acceptable & unacceptable wear for parts being used in WBO tournaments. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mbjw...Q-c9A/edit
Here is a summary:

Driver Wear Regulations:
While we cannot show picture examples of every single Driver, these are the general guidelines which must be followed:

LEGAL:
- The Driver is brand new.
- The tip of the Driver is worn but still remains the primary point of contact with the stadium floor, including to the point of changes in performance.

ILLEGAL
- The tip has been worn down to the point that other structural parts of the Driver become the primary point of contact (ex. If the rubber on Jolt wears down completely and is parallel with the plastic casing surrounding it) or if structural parts such as screws are exposed.

- Tips which have obviously been damaged or intentionally worn down to affect shape or performance through methods other than repeated launching in a Beyblade stadium (ex. sanding down a pointed tip to a flat surface or launching a Beyblade on concrete).
You did not answer the question