[Unanswered]  Attempting anime Flame Libra irl

After seeing a speaker move across the ground (albeit slowly) and wanting a Flame Libra for myself, I'm wondering if it would be possible to rig a beyblade to vibrate enough to the point it has a positive effect in the battle. Metal Saga beyblades mostly, I feel like Burst wouldn't do much good with it. I don't expect to actually turn the field to sand, maybe just disrupt opponent's spin?
(Aug. 29, 2022  8:34 PM)Yato Wrote: After seeing a speaker move across the ground (albeit slowly) and wanting a Flame Libra for myself, I'm wondering if it would be possible to rig a beyblade to vibrate enough to the point it has a positive effect in the battle. Metal Saga beyblades mostly, I feel like Burst wouldn't do much good with it. I don't expect to actually turn the field to sand, maybe just disrupt opponent's spin?

That doesn't seem possible. But,I am the Stupid Blader...
(Sep. 03, 2022  1:16 AM)Stupid Blader Wrote:
(Aug. 29, 2022  8:34 PM)Yato Wrote: After seeing a speaker move across the ground (albeit slowly) and wanting a Flame Libra for myself, I'm wondering if it would be possible to rig a beyblade to vibrate enough to the point it has a positive effect in the battle. Metal Saga beyblades mostly, I feel like Burst wouldn't do much good with it. I don't expect to actually turn the field to sand, maybe just disrupt opponent's spin?

That doesn't seem possible. But,I am the Stupid Blader...

Maybe it's possible if I make a really big libra lmao
(Oct. 09, 2022  7:07 AM)Yato Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2022  1:16 AM)Stupid Blader Wrote: That doesn't seem possible. But,I am the Stupid Blader...

Maybe it's possible if I make a really big libra lmao

Idea: put sand around libra and call it its move