[Answered]  Are there specific places near by where people battle with bey blades most often?

I've always wondered, are there specific places near by where people battle with bey blades, or the only way to battle other people is by going to tournaments? For example, near where I live, there's a card store called "New World Manga" down the street, some people in my area go there to play trading card games. Thank you!
I don't know, I guess it depends on where you live. In Houston, I haven't heard of anything of the like, but maybe there is some form of it where you live.
(Jun. 05, 2021  1:35 PM)ZephyrDraco Wrote: I don't know, I guess it depends on where you live. In Houston, I haven't heard of anything of the like, but maybe there is some form of it where you live.

Well, actually, there's not a lot of tournaments that happen in New Jersey (where I live) nor a lot of events either,(correct me if I'm wrong, I would be very happy, if I'm wrong) but I don't know if that changes anything. Even if It is a thing, I don't know the name of it, if that sort of thing has a name. (thanks for replying)
Depends on where you live.
(Jun. 02, 2021  2:04 AM)Exodimo Wrote: I've always wondered, are there specific places near by where people battle with bey blades, or the only way to battle other people is by going to tournaments? For example, near where I live, there's a card store called "New World Manga" down the street, some people in my area go there to play trading card games. Thank you!

If you find out let me know. My son is dying to battle other people for fun instead of always looking for a tournament..
Well, I know at some point, my cousin was allowed to battle with his friends at school at the end of the school day, but nothing of the like happened at my schools. I'm kinda jealous honestly, but maybe there's something you guys can find similar to this.
(Jun. 07, 2021  10:02 PM)JJustice Wrote: Depends on where you live.

Hmm, do you know if this subject has a name, or no? Do you know any places?
(Jun. 11, 2021  12:53 AM)Exodimo Wrote:
(Jun. 07, 2021  10:02 PM)JJustice Wrote: Depends on where you live.

Hmm, do you know if this subject has a name, or no? Do you know any places?

Well where I live there is a store that sells beybade and only beyblades and there is a little park behind it people always go to battle there
(Jun. 11, 2021  12:58 AM)JJustice Wrote: Well where I live there is a store that sells beybades and only beyblades and there is a little park behind it people always go to battle there

oooohh, you are so lucky! That seems like the perfect place! That almost sounds too good to be true! Well, At least its good to know that there are places like that around the world. By any chance, do you know what the name of that place is or no, and do you know if there are more than one stores with the same name?
(Jun. 02, 2021  2:04 AM)Exodimo Wrote: I've always wondered, are there specific places near by where people battle with bey blades, or the only way to battle other people is by going to tournaments? For example, near where I live, there's a card store called "New World Manga" down the street, some people in my area go there to play trading card games. Thank you!

Just go to the community subforum and make a thread there. If people are near you, they will most likely reply and you can set up a meet time to battle at a park or something.
(Jun. 11, 2021  2:12 AM)Exodimo Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2021  12:58 AM)JJustice Wrote: Well where I live there is a store that sells beybades and only beyblades and there is a little park behind it people always go to battle there

oooohh, you are so lucky! That seems like the perfect place! That almost sounds too good to be true! Well, At least its good to know that there are places like that around the world. By any chance, do you know what the name of that place is or no, and do you know if there are more than one stores with the same name?
well my friend told me he goes to that place ALL the time no wonder he is strong but anyway no i do not know the name it was back in 2020 but thanks to covid the place is shut down
@JJustice what is this store called?
(Jun. 11, 2021  2:54 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: @JJustice what is this store called?

IDK my friend never told me but I'm gonna ask him what it's called
(Jun. 11, 2021  2:26 AM)JCE_13 Wrote:

Just go to the community subforum and make a thread there. If people are near you, they will most likely reply and you can set up a meet time to battle at a park or something.

Ok, thank you so much!
(Jun. 11, 2021  11:39 PM)Exodimo Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2021  2:26 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: Just go to the community subforum and make a thread there. If people are near you, they will most likely reply and you can set up a meet time to battle at a park or something.

Ok, thank you so much!

I can make one for you if you need help.
(Jun. 12, 2021  12:00 AM)JCE_13 Wrote:
(Jun. 11, 2021  11:39 PM)Exodimo Wrote: Ok, thank you so much!

I can make one for you if you need help.

I would like to say yes, but I don't have a beyblade yet, I used to, then my mom threw them out...
(Jun. 12, 2021  12:21 AM)Exodimo Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2021  12:00 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: I can make one for you if you need help.

I would like to say yes, but I don't have a beyblade yet, I used to, then my mom threw them out...

That must hurt.
(Jun. 12, 2021  12:21 AM)Exodimo Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2021  12:00 AM)JCE_13 Wrote: I can make one for you if you need help.

wow.... why did she do that
(Jun. 12, 2021  12:27 AM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2021  12:21 AM)Exodimo Wrote: I would like to say yes, but I don't have a beyblade yet, I used to, then my mom threw them out...

wow.... why did she do that

I have no clue, to be honest, I told her I still wanted them, but she still threw them out Including the launcher, grip, and stadiums! I had all the types too, stamina, attack, defense, and balance.(Orichalcum, Atlas Anubion, Shelter regulus with Destroy tip, and bahamut with Fusion S tip, I think)
(Jun. 12, 2021  1:49 PM)ExBlader Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2021  12:27 AM)JJustice Wrote: wow.... why did she do that

I have no clue, to be honest, I told her I still wanted them, but she still threw them out. I had all the types too, stamina, attack, defense, and balance.(Orichalcum, Atlas Anubion, Shelter regulas with Destroy tip, and bahamut with Fusion S tip, I think)
Oh. 
Okay hime you get some new beyblades.
(Jun. 12, 2021  2:01 PM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2021  1:49 PM)ExBlader Wrote: I have no clue, to be honest, I told her I still wanted them, but she still threw them out. I had all the types too, stamina, attack, defense, and balance.(Orichalcum, Atlas Anubion, Shelter regulas with Destroy tip, and bahamut with Fusion S tip, I think)
Oh. 

What do you mean? hime? whats that?
(Jun. 12, 2021  2:28 PM)Exodimo Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2021  2:01 PM)JJustice Wrote: Oh. 

What do you mean? hime? whats that?
I said Hope sorry typo
(Jun. 12, 2021  2:34 PM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2021  2:28 PM)Exodimo Wrote: What do you mean? hime? whats that?
I said Hope sorry typo

oh ok, thank you! But when I do get one, will you help me?
(Jun. 12, 2021  3:07 PM)Exodimo Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2021  2:34 PM)JJustice Wrote: I said Hope sorry typo

oh ok, thank you! But when I do get one, will you help me?

Sure go to tournaments and scroll down there is an organizer test
(Jun. 12, 2021  3:19 PM)JJustice Wrote:
(Jun. 12, 2021  3:07 PM)Exodimo Wrote: oh ok, thank you! But when I do get one, will you help me?

Sure go to tournaments and scroll down there is an organizer test

alright, thank you!