[Unanswered]  Are the metal faces on BeysandBricks legit?

I was wondering if anyone knew if the metal faces on beysandbricks, particularly the metal stone faces, are legit. I mainly ask because they are the only place i can find that sells stone faces for an affordable price and their listings for the metal faces dont show any codes nor can i find any sources for what the code even should be on metal faces.
Probably not. Most of the MFB other than a few sets(ask someone else about those) are midfake in Beys and Bricks.
look for the ones that say "Takara Tomy" under them. shouldn't say "Unbranded"
As long as it says Takara Tomy and not Unbranded, you should be safe to buy almost anything on Beysandbricks.

I've been buying from them for years and they've never done me wrong.
(Jun. 15, 2022  5:00 AM)FireKingArd Wrote: As long as it says Takara Tomy and not Unbranded, you should be safe to buy almost anything on Beysandbricks.

I've been buying from them for years and they've never done me wrong.

The TT branded beys on beysandbricks are notoriously often midfakes, unless it has the right code stamped on the box its a midfake

(Jun. 14, 2022  7:16 AM)shrim Wrote: Probably not. Most of the MFB other than a few sets(ask someone else about those) are midfake in Beys and Bricks.

even just the face bolts? and the tt branded launchers?
(Jun. 18, 2022  5:21 AM)ww burst Wrote: Ya I agree

with what, its unclear