[Unanswered]  Any stores that sell Takara Tomy BEYBLADEs in NYC

Are there any stores that carry takara tomy beybaldes in NYC I knows there’s one in la but that’s to far
(Aug. 02, 2019  11:06 PM)RedRexy0 Wrote: Are there any stores that carry takara tomy beybaldes in NYC I knows there’s one in la but that’s to far

I don't know about NYC, but I know that there's a place called Mitsuwa Marketplace in New Jersey that has several kinds of stores, one of which I believe is called Little Tokyo. It has Anime figurines, trading cards, and a few TT, Young Toys, and Sonokong (MFB) Beyblades. There are some Cho-Z and GT Boosters and Starters, but they also have Tt mini Burst Beys and Random Layers mixed up so you don't know which one you get. They're kind of overpriced, so you might be better off ordering from Amazon because it probably takes a day or less to get to you.
I dont think so tbh

If their are I'll tell you. J usually just order off of amazon
Your best bet is probably in Chinatown, just like with Yu-Gi-Oh! you'll find a bunch of imports around the stores. The Elizabeth Center underground stores are a good set of places to start searching, then the surrounding stores in Chinatown.