[Unanswered]  Answer please

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows what type of sticker sheets HMS beyblades use, like what glossy material Takara uses. My other question is what makes Dranzer MF an attack type? because I have the yellow one and all it does is sit in the middle of the stadium lol
(Jun. 23, 2017  2:24 AM)Hell Kaiser Wrote: Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows what type of sticker sheets HMS beyblades use, like what glossy material Takara uses. My other question is what makes Dranzer MF an attack type? because I have the yellow one and all it does is sit in the middle of the stadium lol

Wait dranzer MF is deemed an attack type? The only reason I can see that happening is smash attacks perhaps from its free spinning component on the weight disk cos I own one too but the base and attack ring are shaped like stamina type beys.
Moved to the Beyblade Hobby Q&A forum, since this has nothing to do with North America...
(Jun. 23, 2017  4:16 AM)Yblader1 Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2017  2:24 AM)Hell Kaiser Wrote: Hello,

Wait dranzer MF is deemed an attack type? The only reason I can see that happening is smash attacks perhaps from its free spinning component on the weight disk cos I own one too but the base and attack ring are shaped like stamina type beys.

Yeah man Idk, I was thinking about changing the running core to the Dranzer MS manual core to make it move aggressively but the color looks weird because it has yellow attack ring and a blue running core. Any ideas on how to dye the color of the plastic?

(Jun. 23, 2017  4:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Moved to the Beyblade Hobby Q&A forum, since this has nothing to do with North America...

Sorry, next time I'll remember