[Unanswered]  Annoying Beyblade Burst app bug

Hey everyone, yes it is pretty much my very first thread and it's about me being tired of this annoying bug that happens frequently to me almost everytime I try opening the wbba. WORLD EVENTS tournament as it always shows this "connecting to server" box. I tried almost everything to get rid of it, kept my phone on for more than a day (I actually did lol) without any interruptions, tried restarting my phone, turning off my wifi and switching it back on again and again, it still shows me the exact SAME THING! I don't know why the app is doing so to me or does it happen to anyone else?? Or does the app hate me for coming #1 for the second time in the tournament, I just don't know what it's problem is. I might be new to this app but I'm not gonna quit really that quick, nah, not me. If there's any way I could fix this issue, please feel free to write how exactly I could possibly fix this issue. I suppose I could also let this thread for any other bugs in the Beyblade burst app which occurs to others as well.
I have a bug when you use it in portrait mode ithe screen freezes and shows on my home screen
(Feb. 24, 2019  8:08 PM)Mr tyros Wrote: I have a bug when you use it in portrait mode ithe screen freezes and shows on my home screen

Maybe because the app was not made for portrait mode? What's wrong with playing in landscape mode anyways...
Is it possible for you to make an app review in the App Store, so you can tell Hasbro about the bug?
I think so. Triumph, try reinstalling the app, but before you do so, write down your recovery code on your account, just so you won't lose everything XD
(Feb. 24, 2019  10:37 PM)XSabxManiacX Wrote: Is it possible for you to make an app review in the App Store, so you can tell Hasbro about the bug?

Yes but well, instead of doing that I kind of sent them an email stating the issue. Still wait for their reply I guess lol.

(Feb. 24, 2019  11:06 PM)boigamer25 Wrote: I think so. Triumph, try reinstalling the app, but before you do so, write down your recovery code on your account, just so you won't lose everything XD

Yeah but it's also risky too.. I tried doing that with my first account and uhh since I forgot my own account username (yes I really am that dumb lol) it led to the creation of my second and final account.. Although this time I will surely try again! (tomorrow cus it's already late night here and I'm really that tired for a good night sleep.)
Thanks for the help, both of you!
Moved to Beyblade Hobby Q&A.
(Feb. 26, 2019  2:05 PM)Angry Face Wrote: Moved to Beyblade Hobby Q&A.

That's fine with me. Back to the topic, I re-downloaded the app again just like what I said and yeah I had to make a new account from my old account's data (i.e recovery code, username etc) but this time, the game actually closed on me and when I tried to open the app again, it always shows me the opening screen and not even the tap to start screen lol. I don't know why this keeps happening to me and this time I didn't take a screenshot of my new account's data so it's almost impossible to get it back without the help of a miracle.. (Hasbro fix your game pls) I don't know guys but if there's a way I could fix this issue please write them all down. I've tried almost everything I could which fixes most of the apps on my phone but this one's really hard to figure out.
(Feb. 27, 2019  11:52 AM)Triumph Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2019  2:05 PM)Angry Face Wrote: Moved to Beyblade Hobby Q&A.

That's fine with me. Back to the topic, I re-downloaded the app again just like what I said and yeah I had to make a new account from my old account's data (i.e recovery code, username etc) but this time, the game actually closed on me and when I tried to open the app again, it always shows me the opening screen and not even the tap to start screen lol. I don't know why this keeps happening to me and this time I didn't take a screenshot of my new account's data so it's almost impossible to get it back without the help of a miracle.. (Hasbro fix your game pls) I don't know guys but if there's a way I could fix this issue please write them all down. I've tried almost everything I could which fixes most of the apps on my phone but this one's really hard to figure out.

Operating System (OS). The app did this on my old phone, still does. You should see if there's an OS update available, if not, then the only solution would be a new phone.
(Feb. 27, 2019  11:52 AM)Triumph Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2019  2:05 PM)Angry Face Wrote: Moved to Beyblade Hobby Q&A.

Nuuuuuu...Turbo beys from Hasbro and now this?!
Bump. No, I still haven't got access to the game. Wanna know why it's annoying?? CAUSE I GOT ALMOST EVERYTHING IN IT..
(Mar. 11, 2019  7:20 PM)Triumph Wrote: Bump.  No, I still haven't got access to the game. Wanna know why it's annoying?? CAUSE I GOT ALMOST EVERYTHING IN IT..

Why bump? I answered. The app requires a newer OS to run. You either get a new phone, update your phone, or just dont play the app
My iOS runs the latest version and I'm pretty sure I can play it without buying a new phone. I'm not gonna spend another thousand dollars for a new phone.
Bump! Same bug, no fix yet. Emailed hasbro through consumer care last week. No reply.