[Unanswered]  Accel vs iron vs zephyr

I wanted to know which one out of these three drivers has the most stamina and which one the the fastest.
(Dec. 11, 2017  6:32 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: I wanted to know which one out of these three drivers has the most stamina and which one the the fastest.

i think zephyr is faster because is wide and iron has more stamina because is made of metal
(Dec. 11, 2017  7:25 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2017  6:32 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote: I wanted to know which one out of these three drivers has the most stamina and which one the the fastest.

i think zephyr is faster because is wide and iron has more stamina because is made of metal

zephyr and iron have the same width i think
(Dec. 11, 2017  8:30 PM)Rebel Blader Wrote:
(Dec. 11, 2017  7:25 PM)ayggdrasilgy Wrote: i think zephyr is faster because is wide and iron has more stamina because is made of metal

zephyr and iron have the same width i think

Yeah but the material should make iron have more stamina
Iron has more stamina, but less friction overall, and tends to lose stamina near the end faster (I think?)
Accel is standard flat, fast and mid-friction
Zephyr is basically Accel with more stamina, but tends to be a choice used for customs that need more stamina but not as much motion as Iron.
(Dec. 11, 2017  10:25 PM)Suzaku-X Wrote: Iron has more stamina, but less friction overall, and tends to lose stamina near the end faster (I think?)
Accel is standard flat, fast and mid-friction
Zephyr is basically Accel with more stamina, but tends to be a choice used for customs that need more stamina but not as much motion as Iron.

iron doesnt lose stamina at low spin velocities.