[Unanswered]  A question about MFB manufacturing dates

Dunno where this kind of question would usually go to nowadays but I want to know since when TT stopped manufacturing MFB beys?I just want to find out if my recently ordered Bigbang Pegasis' rubber part of FGrin is somewhat cracked was either due to it being really old or if it was a manufacturing problem.
(Sep. 12, 2020  4:42 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Dunno where this kind of question would usually go to nowadays but I want to know since when TT stopped manufacturing MFB beys?I just want to find out if my recently ordered Bigbang Pegasis' rubber part of FGrin is somewhat cracked was either due to it being really old or if it was a manufacturing problem.

They stopped some time before Burst I believe
(Sep. 12, 2020  4:50 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2020  4:42 AM)Shido-kun Wrote: Dunno where this kind of question would usually go to nowadays but I want to know since when TT stopped manufacturing MFB beys?I just want to find out if my recently ordered Bigbang Pegasis' rubber part of FGrin is somewhat cracked was either due to it being really old or if it was a manufacturing problem.

They stopped some time before Burst I believe

Huh, really? That's a lot more recent than what I had in mind. So I'm guessing this really was a manufacturing problem.

And another question, since these things are basically discontinued is it normal that they're also about twice as expensive than what you'd expect years ago?