[Unanswered]  3 Disk

Is the 3 Forge Disk released in hasbro at all?  Because Noctimus N3 comes with 2 not 3 and 2 is a Defense Disk

Why?
(Apr. 23, 2019  2:31 PM)LunalaGamerGirl Wrote: Is the 3 Forge Disk released in hasbro at all?  Because Noctimus N3 comes with 2 not 3 and 2 is a Defense Disk

Why?

Hasbro has not confirmed a reason for not releasing the 3 Disk and Hit Frame on Twin Noctemis. So far, there are no Takara Tomy releases other than Twin Nemesis that use those parts. I think Hasbro is skipping out on those parts because Twin Noctemis is the only relevant Bey with those parts, and it's not even that much of a big deal in the anime.
I guess so though in one of the early episodes of turbo, Agia bursts a God Bey with the 3 disk
(Apr. 23, 2019  8:32 PM)LunalaGamerGirl Wrote: I guess so though in one of the early episodes of turbo, Agia bursts a God Bey with the 3 disk

True, but that's just a filler Bey. The only official release with the 3 Disk and Hit Frame is Twin Nemesis, so Hasbro probably didn't think it was worth making them since it wasn't an extremely popular or prominent Bey.
(Apr. 23, 2019  8:35 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2019  8:32 PM)LunalaGamerGirl Wrote: I guess so though in one of the early episodes of turbo, Agia bursts a God Bey with the 3 disk

True, but that's just a filler Bey. The only official release with the 3 Disk and Hit Frame is Twin Nemesis, so Hasbro probably didn't think it was worth making them since it wasn't an extremely popular or prominent Bey.

That would certainly explain why Zeutron Z4 didn't have Planet, although I'd like to think Zeus did have a following so who knows.
(Apr. 23, 2019  8:53 PM)Jinbee Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2019  8:35 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: True, but that's just a filler Bey. The only official release with the 3 Disk and Hit Frame is Twin Nemesis, so Hasbro probably didn't think it was worth making them since it wasn't an extremely popular or prominent Bey.

That would certainly explain why Zeutron Z4 didn't have Planet, although I'd like to think Zeus did have a following so who knows.

Z4 probably didn't get Planet because it wasn't in the anime.
(Apr. 23, 2019  9:00 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2019  8:53 PM)Jinbee Wrote: That would certainly explain why Zeutron Z4 didn't have Planet, although I'd like to think Zeus did have a following so who knows.

Z4 probably didn't get Planet because it wasn't in the anime.

Hence why it probably wasn't popular enough to get an accurate representation, according to them probably.