Um...new.

Hi im new to the world of beyblade metal fusion, i have about 4 beys, 3 balance types and one attack. Im currently trying to get my l drago CH125RF a metal face, i wanted to know if any1 couild help tell me if the metal face is crucial. because ive tried it against storm pegasus 100HF and it l drago loses, also if the stadium has to do with it. Um...im new so...sorry:\
hmm...metal fusion right?
so from north america?
l drago ch125rf is a good combo for knockouts but hasbro stadiums have walls so you can't perform knockouts
don't worry metal face does increase balance but you probably won't need it because you can't perform knockouts
it's just the stadium but you could buy one from akirasdaddy for 55$
yes, the stadium is crucial
Welcome to the WBO Smile most all of us are friendly so feel free to ask questions, im fairly new myself
Thanks to ya both for the warm welcome. and thanks dracofrancis, ur right cuz wen i launch my drago it slams the wall and loses spin which annoyed me
(Jan. 04, 2011  4:40 AM)ShadowVampj Wrote: Thanks to ya both for the warm welcome. and thanks dracofrancis, ur right cuz wen i launch my drago it slams the wall and loses spin which annoyed me

wait what about the carrying case stadium(omg im soooo broke XD)would tht be any good?
oh and where could i get a metal face(just incase lol)