Um....Hi.

Hi.... you may know me from the 'Superskarmory Forums' (Sorry about the advertisement.) anyways I have 11 (Soon to be 12) Metal fusion beys and 2 old school ones so far.
WELCOME!
Welcome to WBO not to be nosy but what are ur 9 beys?Wink
L-Drago,
Libra,
Capricorne,
Aquario,
Cancer,
Pegasis,
Saggitario,
Bull,
Leone.
I was thinking of buying capricorne because it had a lot of stars on attack thingy is it realy that aggresive?
(Oct. 15, 2010  10:17 PM)Xxgingka1998xX Wrote: I was thinking of buying capricorne because it had a lot of stars on attack thingy is it realy that aggresive?
do not listen to those stars. yes he is aggressive, but his attacks are easily defended/thwarted. The Q isnt very good, neither is the M145.
no if u have the spin track on the side it starts bouncing really high and lands no the the other beys just like a star blast attack so i like capricorne. Its like a special move in real life.
WOW so its got its weaknesses and its good points well i might get itthnx for the tips
the capricorne wheel seems to have a new customization so maybe it is worth it, but not for any good parts. and this is off-topic
the spin track will make any bottom start bouncing if its on bouncy side so be careful what bottom u put on it and think about this
Hi!
I wouldn't reccommend Capricorne so much, I bought it because I wanted to see what it acted like with such a weird performance tip, it sucked, but if you can calculate the angle (With or without an angle compass I don't have one sadly.) It can get really agressive.