Ultimate Meteo L Drago Absorb DF105LRF

Quote:Ultimate Meteo L Drago Absorb DF105LRF

Face Bolt: L Drago II
The Face of this Beyblade depicts Draco, one of the 88 classical constellations.

Clear wheel: L Drago II
Weight 6.03 grams
This version of L Drago is similar in design to the earlier version used in Lightning L Drago 100HF. It depicts three dragon heads in a counterclockwise ring. In is-composed mainly of opaque, preadolescent plastic, but with purple rubber protruding on the sides. It is the rubber on this wheel that gives Meteo L Drago its improved spin stealing ability. This also allows it to deflect attacks from right-spin Beys, but does poorly against other left-spinners. Its Clear Wheel is purple. Its rubber on the Clear Wheel is softer than the normal Meteo L Drago.

Metal Wheel: Meteo
Weight: 28.31 grams
The Meteo wheel is the successor to the Lightning wheel in terms of design and performance. As with Lightning, it is specifically designed with L Drago in mind and can only work with variations of it. However, Meteo only works with L Drago II and its Rush and Assault versions and cannot be used with the earlier L Drago Clear Wheel.

L Drago II has different positions on the Meteo wheel to assume different modes. In Assault mode, the mouths cover the Blue claws, which said to produce an Upper attack but does not. However, this makes it a better match against left-spin Beys. In Barrage mode, the mouths cover the lower jaws to form full dragon heads. This mode provides better spin stealing against right-spin Beys, as well as giving modest smash attack potential from the exposed golden jaws. The claws on Ultimate Meteo L Drago Absorb DF105LRF.

Meteo is fairly out-classed, but still has use specifically in L Drago Assault builds.

Track: DF105
Weight: 1.3 grams
Down Force 105 is like the opposite of Wing 105. Aside from the height, Down Force 105 has four wings that give extra weight and push air upwards in left spin.

Bottom: LRF
Weight: 0.8 grams
This Bottom makes the Beyblade more aggressive when spinning to the left, rather than when spinning to the right which its counterpart, Right Rubber Flat, does. It is the rubber version of LF. It provides high-speed and aggressive movement, however there is a downside. Despite its fast movement, it hardly leaves the Beyblade with enough Stamina to defeat its opponent. Overall, Left Rubber Flat is a great tip for Attack-Types. it has a star-like shape in the rubber and should wear down after a few battles.
It is a translucent blue for the plastic, with pink for the rubber.

Other Versions:
Meteo L Drago LW105LF
Hasbro Triple Battle set - Meteo L Drago LW105LF (gold)

You can get this Beyblade from the Beyblade Set L Drago version TT and in a Hasbro version as a single Beyblade

Overall:
Ultimate Meteo L Drago Absorb DF105LRF Is a great spin stealer but can get Defeated with better beys with Smash Attack it is better to use a Stamina bottom Like WD. Its got Good parts such as the Meteo L Drago Absorb for spin steel and LRF its good on attack types, But it has no use in today's meta-game. Overall This beyblade should only be purchased for collection purposes only.
Seems fairly solid to me, though I'd suggest updating it to include the changes made to the color of the parts for the Absorb version (i.e., "red rubber" to "purple" rubber, etc.). Also, some minor spelling/capitalization errors.

This is a Hasbro only Bey, right? Do we just tag those, or should a mention be put into the actual article?
Ure right i should. Yes its made a TT one as well. it comes in the Beyblade set L-drago version i should edit that as well.
Iv updeted a couple of stufe i hope this does not count as a double post.
I'd take out the last sentence in the second paragraph on Meteo ("blue not golden"). Defeated is misspelled in the Overall section.

Other than that, looking good.
Everything should be done i hope its ready to go.
Update: I should have everything done, spelling, grammer and info.
Be sure to use Takara Tomy terminology:

Fusion Wheel<Metal Wheel
Plastic Wheel (?)<Clear Wheel
Done, it was that before i don't know what happened.
Those were only examples, L Drago shouldn't have a hyphen, use Bottom instead of 'tip', use Track only, etc.

I suggest you look at articles already on Beywiki for an idea of what we are looking for.
Thanks, i should nearly have it done.
(Sep. 22, 2013  3:13 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Those were only examples, L Drago shouldn't have a hyphen, use Bottom instead of 'tip', use Track only, etc.

I suggest you look at articles already on Beywiki for an idea of what we are looking for.

In this case, wouldn't L-Drago have a hyphen since it's a Hasbro-only product?
(Oct. 01, 2013  9:57 PM)KingStarscream Wrote:
(Sep. 22, 2013  3:13 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: Those were only examples, L Drago shouldn't have a hyphen, use Bottom instead of 'tip', use Track only, etc.

In this case, wouldn't L-Drago have a hyphen since it's a Hasbro-only product?
I'm not sure. I don't think it would because, it does come from the Beyblade set L Drago from Takara-Tomy as well.
U should do more on df105, like about its performance
(Oct. 03, 2013  4:49 PM)DRAGON KING Wrote: U should do more on df105, like about its performance
I would, but I can't find anything about it. I also can't do testing because I don't have a BB-10, but I do know it should have some stamina.
Well... I wouldn't say it's useless at all. Left-spin push attackers are amazing with LRF, and DF105 is used with LRF in Killerken Dragooon DF105LRF.

But, then again, the ultimate DX set (more expensive) contains many more useful parts including DF105LRF, so IDK exactly waht to put in the overall.

Lips_sealed
Yes I know it's good with some combos, but I don't think that needs to be said because it's not like it's Top-Tier.

Also your right it's more expensive, but it would be better to get the set not the Beyblade, because(Like you said) it does have better parts.
Actually, LRF is on the tier list right now IIRC.

It's also going up with Wyvang Dragooon soon I believe. Wink
(Oct. 03, 2013  4:59 PM)theblackdragon Wrote: Actually, LRF is on the tier list right now IIRC.

It's also going up with Wyvang Dragooon soon I believe. Wink
Yes I know, but i mean DF105. Even with LRF on the list I think this should not be bought as you get it in the set anyway.

Here is a image of the parts you get.