Ultimate Bladers International!

You said that WBO has more Pros. That's correct because UB is newer. It's obvious...
No thats not the reason. WBO actually hired coder(s) to make the ranking system.

WBO use their own host. You guys use mybbnew so you have a lot more limitations.

WBO have custom coded plugins, you guys dont.

WBO imo have a nice layout.

/end
(Dec. 29, 2010  3:15 PM)Medz Wrote: No thats not the reason. WBO actually hired coder(s) to make the ranking system.

WBO use their own host. You guys use mybbnew so you have a lot more limitations.

WBO have custom coded plugins, you guys dont.

WBO imo have a nice layout.

/end

WBO and UB have the same exact layout. Get your facts straight, you stupid umbrella.
They do not have the same layout..get your facts straight.

Compare the two homepages before you post again.
Different colors, different words, same general layout.
[Image: 2qv8cna.png]
  • 1 - Recent Site Statistics
  • 2 - Events, below that are latest beywiki entries
  • 3 - Latest news bar
  • 4 - Content is seperate from background
  • 5- Ads
  • 6- Content is merged with background

Quite a few differences actually. If you still think they have the same layout, then every forum ever made has the same layout.
that may be true but the other layouts are the same with some parts like the faster loader, also we did not put the ads up, nobody really likes them, the part about stealing members is wrong, i am an admin on there but still come on here the same amount of time if not more, also we have an admin page with a lounge and almost board which tells you about updates, which WBo doesn't have, (extra note just reached over 400 members), so overall the WBO has more members, the beypoint system, a different layout, however it has less competitions and as far as i know they dont have a admin part. also we involve the members alot more, that logo was fanmade by a member, XDbeyblade himself. the WBo and the UB are different and did not copy the WBO...
On your forum...is the admin forum open to normal users? If so that is an incredibly huge flaw.

WBO does have a staff lounge, it is hidden to non-comittee members..just like a regular forum should..

And I never said you guys copied the WBO..All im saying is that the WBO isn't better because it has been around longer...

Another thing, I think I recall reading somewhere about a user from this website making the banner at the top..It looks professional too..

The wbo has a lot more competitions to be honest...ones that occur in real life. Tournaments and etc. They also have give-aways with big prizes that I am sure your committee do not have yet.
with the last bit well recently we have had a posting competition where i won divine chimera, Xdbeyblade i think won vulcan horuseus and someone is getting torch aries when realesed.ray joker that is. the staff lounge is accesible but not allowed to post and you can't see anything important, there is a moderator one aswell, also when i became an admin they gave me a treat sorta saying welcome which is a box of rare parts here on the 3rd of january...
And you're 100% sure your getting those beyblades. For free. From someone who just hired you. Yeah. Continue in PM's. lets stop spamming.
No, it's not open for normal users. To get in there, you need a password.
This is ridiculous.
Why make an extra site when we already have the WBO?
because this was made when the WBO closed for a while, then they re-opened and everyone said we had copied them...
(Dec. 29, 2010  8:43 PM)Medz Wrote: On your forum...is the admin forum open to normal users? If so that is an incredibly huge flaw.

WBO does have a staff lounge, it is hidden to non-comittee members..just like a regular forum should..

And I never said you guys copied the WBO..All im saying is that the WBO isn't better because it has been around longer...

Another thing, I think I recall reading somewhere about a user from this website making the banner at the top..It looks professional too..

The wbo has a lot more competitions to be honest...ones that occur in real life. Tournaments and etc. They also have give-aways with big prizes that I am sure your committee do not have yet.

We have Tournaments, Big prizes,give-aways aswell.
We have something called Admin discussion wich is hidden to Non commitee whatever,so we do have fun things to do
PS:we are new give us a break?
Im just trying to get my point across. You said WBO is better due to being open for longer..which I have proved with quite a few points in my last posts.
so you basically just proved everything we said? strange but what the hey! so yeah on ultimatebladers we just teamed up with beybladebattles.com to make a new RPG basically...
No you didn't.

And I didn't prove what you said. I showed that what you were saying was dark bull carp.
yes we did actually it's just a section on beybladebattles.com which is different and you need the account name...

also plz just stop posting unfair things! if you don't like it then don't post on it. second WBO is more popular as its got more people...
(Jan. 01, 2011  1:31 PM)Medz Wrote: No you didn't.

I showed that what you were saying was dark bull carp.

Yes we did Team up i met them at there Headquaters and they helped with our RPG
Wow....thats bullcarp.

Give me proof. You did not team up with hasbro. Stop lieing.
no wbo is better than ulimed
It seems I will have to close this website again ...

We closed the World Beyblade Organization on only two occasions, I believe : when our previous host was being horrible and bringing us back to a certain day's data continually, and when we consequently needed to move to our newer host to avoid those issues. The fact you took this opportunity to start the site, and that it resembles ours slightly, is odd, you must admit ... I am not certain that is why you should begin a website. "The WBO is down, let's start a site!" ...

I also doubt Hasbro is going to help you by opening a different section on BeybladeBattles.com. No company would help just any fan site, especially if there are better ones already. Considering the most 'affiliation' we had was with one woman who was working on the official Beyblade Facebook page alone, not even the official sites like Beyblade.com or BeybladeBattles.com, then I hope you can understand why we are extremely skeptical about this.

That being said, try to make your site successful, but at this point I think it does not help if we keep this topic open, and I encourage you to attempt to differentiate yourselves as much as possible from this organisation and its site.