Ultimate Bladers International!

Well our site is growing and growing and we are new so don't judge us.
We have been getting a lot of members everyday now from 30......100...200..299
and almost 300 we are planning on a RPG on it and tournament held(any tournament we hos will be shown on Wbo)
Our choice of being Admin or Mod is no more done we have enough so don't expect
us making you one.Only people that work hard be those groups
The site has a system called Ultimate for the week every week
I or a different staff chooses two people to get the award
Anyone interested in my site or want to check it out just use this link

http://www.ultimatebladers.mybbnew.com/index.php

Ps:only compliment on the site[ don't say rude things or start a argument thats for Via pm.
yeah ultimate, just asking, are you galaxybusterk9? anyway, yeah it's a really cool site, and we might have the RPG up soon! i'm an admin if anyone joins and wants help!
No i am not Galaxbuster k9 is a friend of mine, i'm on it but secretive hmmm[mysterious].
oh right, i'm poison striker on there! yeah the site is really good, also ultimate you might wanna change the colour of you thing, it says your away till the something of october!
(Dec. 04, 2010  11:51 AM)Nwolf Wrote: oh right, i'm poison striker on there! yeah the site is really good, also ultimate you might wanna change the colour of you thing, it says your away till the something of october!

Oops i'll change that right now

[sorry for the Off topicness]
yes we know our member level is lower than here, but that's because WBO was released before and recieved more viewings as it was advertised better...
(Dec. 06, 2010  8:37 PM)Nwolf Wrote: yes we know our member level is lower than here, but that's because WBO was released before and recieved more viewings as it was advertised better...
... Or it has a lot of better features too ... Anyway, who cares.
yeah right it doesnt have any less features than here
Me admin too Nwolf. I might become a Mod! I'm AwesomBlader754.
I think it's useless to have a lot of admins and mods. Sometimes, they don't even do their job.
(Dec. 28, 2010  9:06 AM)XDBeyblade Wrote: I think it's useless to have a lot of admins and mods. Sometimes, they don't even do their job.

What they do,do there job maybe we don't have a lot of bad behaviour on the site
and. No offence but WBO has more mods than us.Then again WBO staffs do work hard so
i'm not against anyone.
(Dec. 06, 2010  9:27 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2010  8:37 PM)Nwolf Wrote: yes we know our member level is lower than here, but that's because WBO was released before and recieved more viewings as it was advertised better...

Full of win. Ill add to that.
  • WBO has a lot more content
  • A lot more people who know about beyblade
  • Beywiki
  • Ranking System
  • Had Bey Burado
  • Anti-Troll Force (Kai V)
  • More professional

The list goes on for a quite a while...but nice start on your website anyway

[Image: trollface.png]

EDIT: WBO have more mods because they need more mods...look at the member base...
(Dec. 29, 2010  2:03 PM)Medz Wrote:
(Dec. 06, 2010  9:27 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

WBO have more mods because they need more mods...look at the member base...

You have a point there
it is hard to moderate more than 20,000 members.
Thanks on the comment.
WBO has more mods than us because this site has more members.
rockleone23 is already a moderator.... He has only posted 3 posts. Even Ray said that it's not good to have to much mods.
im a mod there. i was a mod before i even made a post.......................
And we all know that it's not that good.
(Dec. 29, 2010  2:31 PM)mythic ldrago Wrote: im a mod there. i was a mod before i even made a post.......................

wow. Im sorry but if you elect mods..well just because they want to be one..im sorry theres no way your going to get where WBO is at that rate...
actually they monitered what i was doing and asked if i wanted to be a mod
(Dec. 29, 2010  2:37 PM)Medz Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2010  2:31 PM)mythic ldrago Wrote: im a mod there. i was a mod before i even made a post.......................

wow. Im sorry but if you elect mods..well just because they want to be one..im sorry theres no way your going to get where WBO is at that rate...

I made him a Mod on my site because He is a good poster and is a
ok worker on here[I only make people Mod on my site if they work hard on other site or here]
hmmmmm. people will say your taking members from the wbo wich is someone elses work. also you could get rid of the thank you for searching thing
The members must show an example on both sites.
Example: Hell Kerbecs, a member in UB, doesn't really do his job.
(Dec. 29, 2010  2:54 PM)XDBeyblade Wrote: The members must show an example on both sites.
Example: Hell Kerbecs, a member in UB, doesn't really do his job.

Yes he does in the site i took him from the site he's from.
Exactly like Medz. But UB has less pros because it's newer.
(Dec. 29, 2010  3:08 PM)XDBeyblade Wrote: Exactly like Medz. But UB has less pros because it's newer.

What?