Ultimat3 Sale!!!!!

[/u]Hello..
Well, I have been into beyblading for a while now, but I need newer parts.
And for newer parts I need money..
So I am selling some unwanted beyblades/parts etc. etc. etc.

- Only Paypal is accepted
- PM offers
- Only serious Buyers
- Prices are negotiable
- All Prices are USD
- If you buy 5 or more Shipping is 50% off!
- For every 2 beyblades or parts you buy you get 10% discount

ALL NEW IN BOX!!!

Random Booster Vol.2

Earth Aquila145WD

Flame Sag.C145S

Storm Pegasis105RF

Dark CancerCH120SF

Rock Leone145WB
Mind posting a picture off all of it as a lot?
wheres my stuff man....????/Pinching_eyes_2
I also have not received my item and its been almost 2 months
Why are you concerned? Your not an admin or the seller
Did you two already pay ? Two months is seriously long. Did you take the option to track your items if possible ?
Paid, seller provided no tracking info, asked to be paid through "gift" on paypal because of fees, Cant dispute a gift payment I tried, contacted the seller and he apologized and said that the package was lost in post, said that he would pay me back by Feb 14 so well see.
(Jan. 26, 2010  10:42 AM)Sylph Wrote: you got ripped off. rofl!!

How did you try to help us?
I've been ripped off trying to make a trade with a different user on this site (who's banned now).

Thats why I asked for a picture in the first post of the thread. If they can't post a picture, it's probably a scam. Sorry you haven't received your items guys :\
I've PMed him. He has no excuse his last visit to the site was 4 hours ago. If he doesn't reply I'd think about doing something about it. I didn't buy anything from him myself but I feel sorry for anyone who did.
Usually we ban people who do not pay a seller or who do not send the items ordered by a user.

However, if he told you, Karlxps, that he would pay you back by the fourteenth day of February, we can wait ... blacklightning, I suggest trying to get a similar deal.

It is really not normal that two orders were lost in the mail though.
thats why i dont make deals with little kids. but i hope you both receive your stuff soon
(Jan. 27, 2010  1:46 AM)Sylph Wrote: thats why i dont make deals with little kids. but i hope you both receive your stuff soon
Hm, none of you have specified your age I believe, but he gave me the impression he was perhaps slightly older than you ... Ultimat3Blader certainly did not seem like a kid.
man thats sum bull thou, he told me he was gonna give me an extra bey bt still i havent recieved nuthing not even a reply 2 my pm. and if ur reading this now i want my stuff on the 6 of feb
he must be watching this. hasnt been that long since he signed in
(Jan. 27, 2010  5:51 AM)Sylph Wrote: he must be watching this. hasnt been that long since he signed in

i kno.. i think he made another account jus a guess
the wbo would know if he made another account unless he did it using a different IP
hes probly using proxified ips to log in. smart move