* USA! Team New Nebula! USA! * {A moderator can close this}

[Image: Lp8v2.jpg]
Credit goes to Anchor for the awesome banner!

TEAM NEW NEBULA
HELLO EAST COAST AREA OF USA!

Only people who live in these states can join! (Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont, New York)
Only 3-5 team members!

Accepting Applications!

To join this team, you must be a decent blader, and have a considerable amount of knowledge of the game!

We can make exceptions though!

You do NOT have to be able to have access to tournaments, it is OK if you don’t go at all, but it is widely appreciated if you do go and represent our team!

How To Sign Up!
Make sure you use this format
This will also have my Beyblade info.

Name: ( It doesn’t have to be your real name ) Ansonih Sama

Beyblade combos: Phantom Cancer 230D, and Flash Orion CH120RF.

Age: (You don’t have to put this if you don’t want to) 12

Attack, Stamina, Defense, or Balance: (Which type do you prefer?) Stamina

Team Members
In the order they joined

*Originkai - MF Rock Scorpio WA130CS

Sig rules

It would be appreciated if team members had a Sig. It would be great if it could say “Team New Nebula,” it doesn’t have to though. Look at my sig for ideas.
Anchor is great at making sigs. I would suggest asking him for one.
Good luck with your team! And, you put Flash Scythe instead of Kronos.
Well, since I'm no longer in my old team, I might as well side with my friend, that's if you allow me.

Name: Kai
Beyblade Combos: Classified, I'll send it to you if you wish.
Type: Mainly stamina, and some defense
It's kool that we both like stamina.

It would be good if you could send me your combos first.
(Sep. 14, 2012  10:47 PM)Ansonih Sama Wrote: It's kool that we both like stamina.

It would be good if you could send me your combos first.

No problem.... Can't think of anything else to say.
Alright I guess your in. I don't really feel like waiting for you to find everything, lolz.

PLease try to get a team sig.
OriginKai, have you gathered your bey parts yet?
You already have them, lolz. I think we need to it up with the team, should we have ranks? EDIT: And, did you just recently add the part about where to live? I don't live anywhere around there...
I posted the the post on september 17th, way before I got all of your parts. I will add minosota to the OP, and I might consider ranks, probably when we have a bigger team though.
I'm now making the linked group, New Star.
Alright, great! I will put a link in the OP. Put a link for this team in the other OP as well.
Alright, Sorry for double postig and all but this team is officaly disbanded. Moderter can close this.