{USA,Salem,Oregon}Be Prepared for pure Domination

Any Bladers wanting to come?
(Sep. 10, 2010  6:27 AM)BurstingBlitz Wrote: Bump
You do not need to 'bump' topics here. If people actually live in your area, they will find your thread.

Also, edit your prefix to add "USA", since North America includes other countries.
yo i live near salem well some what if you ever want to battle im open sundays and mondays email me
to set up a day to battle.
(Sep. 10, 2010  3:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote: [quote='BurstingBlitz' pid='354142' dateline='1284096440']
Bump
You do not need to 'bump' topics here. If people actually live in your area, they will find your thread.

Also, edit your prefix to add "USA", since North America includes other countries.
[/q?
How exactly do you do that?
(Sep. 19, 2010  4:57 AM)BurstingBlitz Wrote: How exactly do you do that?

Go to your first post, click on Edit, then select Full edit and change the thread title.
I live in Aloha. Maybe you can hold a tournament in between.
(Sep. 19, 2010  5:07 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Sep. 19, 2010  4:57 AM)BurstingBlitz Wrote: How exactly do you do that?

Go to your first post, click on Edit, then select Full edit and change the thread title.

I know this is late but thanksTongue_out
(Dec. 24, 2010  7:46 AM)Nano Wrote: I live in Aloha. Maybe you can hold a tournament in between.

Will See with time depends on how much people would join
i know this is quite abit late but if you have one i will join im here in WA but i drive though salem all the time about twice or three times a month to lebanon to pick up work supplies and even roseburg to drop off and pick ups from school so salem is not a problem at all.
hey we are two bladers that are looking for a chalenge we are here in salem oregon and are looking to meet up for a battle post back on this if you want to meet up and gives us a date and we will give you the whereTongue_out_wink
(Jun. 29, 2011  11:36 PM)beyfire Wrote: hey we are two bladers that are looking for a chalenge we are here in salem oregon and are looking to meet up for a battle post back on this if you want to meet up and gives us a date and we will give you the whereTongue_out_wink

you should contact Nano his freinds and him might be up for something. of course i would be in for anything.