!! USA !! NJ Beybalders [East Cost] New Jersey, New York, PA, DE,MD

Hello, Beybladers from the USA that live in New Jersey and the Local Area if you lookin to Join a group

Check out the NJ Bladers our website is ---------> http://njbeybladers.webs.com/

We have plans for 2 Tournament's before the end of this year and the more members that Join the better

Also on our website we have news, sales, special discounts and so much more so come join us an invite your friends.

Please Subscribe to this Thread and rember to keep the conversation appropriate and !!Note this is Not Spam!! and !! "If you Don't live in the USA you can't comment on this page." !! this rule is final (if you need more detalis email me I will tell you why this rule was put into place)!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
!!! I have to give a SHOUT OUT to my 1st New member DEX FROM NY !!!
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

i want to be in this so bad, and kai-v if your gonna close this, the reason why he made this is because all the other threads have happened already and he even posted in those threads about this tourney
I am closing this topic again because you already posted everywhere else.

Moreover, you cannot make a thread for a tournament if it is not approved yet, TheSilverBlader.

camaroz28iroc, just put the link in your signature and make useful posts around the board.