[USA] Galaxy Wings

(Apr. 23, 2011  5:47 AM)Titan Blader Wrote: Yes.

(Apr. 23, 2011  6:34 AM)Titan Blader Wrote: You're a footsoldier.

XD It's like this is one large Beyblade army.
WE SHALL CONQUER THE WORLD!!!
(Apr. 23, 2011  6:37 AM)Nano Wrote:

Yes! March onward my minions!!
(Apr. 23, 2011  6:40 AM)Titan Blader Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2011  6:37 AM)Nano Wrote:

Yes! March onward my minions!!

SIR YES SIR!XD
We will overthrow the government and enforce marshal bey law!
So in other words, expand the "army" throughout the US, and make it so we are well known at tournaments?
Yeeeaah, that's exactly what I meant. Become well known. No plan to take over the country here.
Would you like me To put a recruit link by my signature?
(Apr. 23, 2011  7:13 AM)wolfblader Wrote: Would you like me To put a recruit link by my signature?

Wouldn't hurt. Sure.
Wouldn't it make more sense for you to be General of the Army. That's a Special rank in the US army. I'll post a link to the ranks in a few minutes.

EDIT: Link http://www.militaryfactory.com/ranks/army_ranks.asp
Good idea Nano. That's why you're my second in command!
(Apr. 23, 2011  7:41 AM)Titan Blader Wrote: Good idea Nano. That's why you're my second in command!

=)

I was also thinking about keeping track of battles. We can report back with new info on our wins and losses. I keep a piece of paper and a mini pencil in my grip. That way I can keep track of my battles.
(Apr. 23, 2011  7:13 AM)wolfblader Wrote: Would you like me To put a recruit link by my signature?

Might want to change you're sig to 'Private'.
(Apr. 23, 2011  7:46 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2011  7:41 AM)Titan Blader Wrote: Good idea Nano. That's why you're my second in command!

=)

I was also thinking about keeping track of battles. We can report back with new info on our wins and losses. I keep a piece of paper and a mini pencil in my grip. That way I can keep track of my battles.

Good idea Nano, again. From now on, if I am offline and Nano is online, he is acting General of the Army.
(Apr. 23, 2011  7:50 AM)wolfblader Wrote: how do I rise in rank?

Win official WBO battles, or have solid proof you have improved, like a video of you taking out 3 beys at once.
Grin

wolfblader
By winning lots of battles, knowing a lot. It might take a while.
(Apr. 23, 2011  7:56 AM)Nano Wrote: Grin

wolfblader

Might want to tweak sig a little, so people don't think you're the full time head General.
Just an idea, but shouldn't the member list be in order of rank? That way it's easier to find people.
(Apr. 23, 2011  7:59 AM)Titan Blader Wrote:
(Apr. 23, 2011  7:56 AM)Nano Wrote: Grin

wolfblader

Might want to tweak sig a little, so people don't think you're the full time head General.

What should it be?
Galaxy Wings General. Three good ideas in a row.
(Apr. 23, 2011  8:02 AM)Titan Blader Wrote: Galaxy Wings General. Three good ideas in a row.

That's what I should change it to? That makes it look like it's for all of GW, not GWUA.

Thanks Smile I'm here to help.
OK, add USA to the end. Army is my title. jk, but do change it.
OK, this Summer I'm probably going to a tourney in Asheboro, NC. I'll be sure to represent the team their!
(Apr. 23, 2011  8:10 AM)Titan Blader Wrote: OK, add USA to the end. Army is my title. jk, but do change it.

Changed.

Once I can go on my computer (about a week) I can make a forum for the team. That way we can all post there, and what not. Sounds good?