Poll: where

Pompano
4.44%
Fort Lauderdale
71.11%
Boca
24.44%
Total: 100% 45 vote(s)
I might Be Able to go to your Tournament.f you want, I can bring L-Dragon Lighting Force Stadium Arena with me,IM also gonna bring a friend along. K?
I might Be Able to go to your Tournament.if you want, I can bring L-Drago Lighting Force Stadium Arena with me,IM also gonna bring a friend along. K?
Lol Sorry Drago*
(Apr. 05, 2011  10:22 PM)sockerman13 Wrote: I might Be Able to go to your Tournament.f you want, I can bring L-Dragon Lighting Force Stadium Arena with me,IM also gonna bring a friend along. K?
I might Be Able to go to your Tournament.if you want, I can bring L-Drago Lighting Force Stadium Arena with me,IM also gonna bring a friend along. K?
Lol Sorry Drago*
Hasbro stadiums are illegal in official play.
(Apr. 05, 2011  10:22 PM)sockerman13 Wrote: I might Be Able to go to your Tournament.if you want, I can bring L-Drago Lighting Force Stadium Arena with me,IM also gonna bring a friend along. K?

Feel free to bring your friends, but as L-Drago Rules stated, hasbro stadiums are not allowed at WBO-sanctioned tournaments.
What time of the day is it?
(Apr. 07, 2011  8:13 PM)L-Drago Rules Wrote: What time of the day is it?

I'm thinking of opening registration at 11:00AM, let it run for 2 hours, to allow everyone to get there/register. Supposedly there are three people showing up with stadiums, but as an average, with two stadiums, it would take about 180 minutes for each blader to battle every other blader, assuming each battle consists of about 3 minutes.
Guys turns out I might not actually leave...
MAYBE i MIGHT come just MAYBE
But DO NOT add me to the list YET
(Apr. 08, 2011  1:19 AM)EA3 Wrote: Guys turns out I might not actually leave...
MAYBE i MIGHT come just MAYBE
But DO NOT add me to the list YET

Glad to hear that. Grin Should I add you to the "maybe" list, or not at all?
I might come but i live like 3 hours away and i will bring my attack stadium
(Apr. 08, 2011  1:37 AM)the4anime Wrote: I might come but i live like 3 hours away and i will bring my attack stadium

I'll add you to the maybe list.

(Apr. 08, 2011  1:41 AM)EA3 Wrote: to the maybe list then Grin

Done. Grin
Wait.. But i only have hasbro BB'S
(Apr. 08, 2011  9:49 PM)sockerman13 Wrote: Wait.. But i only have hasbro BB'S
That's okay, it's just Hasbro STADIUMS that are illegal.
Oh Ok.... But why?
hasbro stadium is carp so we can only bring takara
anyways how many people are going?
(im in the maybe list)
(Apr. 08, 2011  10:55 PM)sockerman13 Wrote: Oh Ok.... But why?

Hasbro stadiums' walls are too high, slopes not deep enough, no real "exit" points (just pockets), and most of them have some gimmick that affects performance. Basically, it increases the "luck" factor, and they take it from "skill".

(Apr. 08, 2011  11:57 PM)EA3 Wrote: hasbro stadium is carp so we can only bring takara
anyways how many people are going?
(im in the maybe list)

We have 9 "confirmed" and 4 "maybe".
You can move rockleo1 to confirmed. Now we have 10 confirmed and 3 maybe.
Move me from maybe to the confirmed list
now its 11 confirmed and 2 maybe Grin
(Apr. 09, 2011  3:33 PM)L-Drago Rules Wrote: You can move rockleo1 to confirmed. Now we have 10 confirmed and 3 maybe.

Done. Grin

(Apr. 09, 2011  3:40 PM)EA3 Wrote: Move me from maybe to the confirmed list

Done as well. Also, did you end up getting your stadium?
(Apr. 10, 2011  3:48 AM)greimatter Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2011  3:33 PM)L-Drago Rules Wrote: You can move rockleo1 to confirmed. Now we have 10 confirmed and 3 maybe.

Done. Grin

(Apr. 09, 2011  3:40 PM)EA3 Wrote: Move me from maybe to the confirmed list

Done as well. Also, did you end up getting your stadium?

Nah(in 1 week) and its a super attack we agreed it was only attack stadium
(Apr. 10, 2011  5:06 AM)EA3 Wrote: Nah(in 1 week) and its a super attack we agreed it was only attack stadium

Yes, but don't forget I said Balance/Super attack could be used as a last resort.
I suppose there's no real need for that at the moment, as we have three other people bringing.
Ok, now I might be bringing a TT Attack if my GP DX Set arrives on time.
Awesome, I'm actually trying to order the BBP DX set.
(Apr. 10, 2011  10:53 PM)greimatter Wrote: Awesome, I'm actually trying to order the BBP DX set.
It's probably going to not arrive on time, I chose Expedited Shipping for my GP DX Set and it still might not come on time.
(Apr. 10, 2011  11:39 PM)L-Drago Rules Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2011  10:53 PM)greimatter Wrote: Awesome, I'm actually trying to order the BBP DX set.
It's probably going to not arrive on time, I chose Expedited Shipping for my GP DX Set and it still might not come on time.

Carp. At least I'll know to be better prepared for the future.
hey guys i'm making a beyblade team called the hyper strikers pm me if you want to join and if you join i can get you rare beyblade metal fusion beys and metal fight beyblade beypointers