[USA] Cyber Soul

You do have a ponit because I live in new jersy
We dont have meetings only talk bout the group here XD but you have to record the tourny you go to so i can see how u r doin.
Yeah XD
just fill this out please
NickName
Why I should Join
Nickname:flame kid101
I shold join because I have fun and
I fun as a friend
FlameKid you will soon get a PM i wil send it now
BUMP!
Congrats flame kid101
I want to join! I have the #1 beyblade in my hand!
Then fill out the forum and you can joinSmile
BeyPro Fill this out please
Nickname
Reason to join
(Jun. 24, 2011  3:15 PM)Cyber-Sora Wrote: Anubis remember to tell them what team you are from! To support our team im goin to wear half of a cyber pegasus (metal part and clear whel thingy) wow i cant think today Pinching_eyes_2

k i have cyber pegisis ( sadly hasbro the blue one Unhappy ) but i'll were somthing like that to.
Since my dad bought my sis a $100 bathing suit. Im sure my dad will buy me a $44 limited edition beyblade video game (WITH cyber pegasus)
(Jun. 24, 2011  9:21 PM)Cyber-Sora Wrote: Since my dad bought my sis a $100 bathing suit. Im sure my dad will buy me a $44 limited edition beyblade video game (WITH cyber pegasus)

i have two but there both hasbro blue ones so im not sure if you will want to were it.:Unhappy
(Jun. 23, 2011  3:58 PM)Cyber-Sora Wrote: Hello Houstonians! Here is a beyblade team for you! This is how you register!
EX:
Name:Cyber-Sora
I should join because I am the owner Pinching_eyes_2

Thats it only 5 can join
Co-Owner OneWingedAnubis
1 Hollow Wolf
2 C-Dub
3 Leo110
Owner Cyber-Sora

This Next Group Is called Cyber Soul X D This group is around North America please record Tourneys U go to and send them to me via email or post it on youtube! This amount of people is 30
1 leone=best Leader For Cyber Soul X D
2 -EarthLibra-
3 FlameKid101

name:FuryFox
FAV. bey:beat lynx
i think i should join this team cause i am a good blader and i have the skills to proff it
Ok you can yoin but are you in Tx or other place
My nickname:Beypro
My reason to join:I want to join because I have the skill to be the best blader in the world. I practice everyday 24/7! You would be speechless when you see my skills.

From,
Beypro999
(Jun. 25, 2011  6:01 AM)Beypro999 Wrote: My nickname:Beypro
My reason to join:I want to join because I have the skill to be the best blader in the world. I practice everyday 24/7! You would be speechless when you see my skills.

From,
Beypro999

ok but 1 or you in texas? if you are then you are in team cyber sora
if you are in canada then you on team cyber soul X D wich i lead and also i thought i saw one of your posts in another team thread,so if you already are on another team i have to contact the other team leader, also if you are near seattle in washington(state) then theres another person for the tourney, so city and state. and if you are in another team.

EDIT: you are in alska so you are in cyber soul X D so you are on my list. pm Cyber-Sora qeustions.
I might join in the summer because I'm going to the USA.
ya you can join dude but where i us if you are goin to be in texas then contact cyber-sora just contact Cyber-Sora
Sorry I cheeked my leader TheChosen1 Said I can only be in one and since I'm in London most of the time I choose Bey Destroyers.
So I am on the Cyber-Sora XD team?