[US]Team Rubber Rollers.[US]

Hello Wheelers! this is a team not for beyblade...it is for BeyWHEELZ! to join you only need to enter this information.
Name-
Wheel-
How Long You've Been Wheeling-
Place-

Example:
Name- Eternal-E
Wheel- Claw Molten Destroyer
How Long- about a week or two
Place- Campbell NY

that's pretty much it. if you have any questions about the team pm me.
Dude, this is a Beyblade website. This section is for Beyblade teams. I don't know why you would think this is allowed here XD Not trying to rain on your parade, but I don't think Kai-V will approve.
well in the beywheels show it spesifies that beywheelz is a different kind of beyblade. there is a beywheelz discution thread on this site, right?
I agree and if you want to make a Beywheelz team, then your better of making it here.

http://w11.zetaboards.com/Beywheelz_Community/index/
you do make a valid point..... very valid point... now if only i knew how to join that site.
Okay, none of us are in charge of this site. So we should not argue about the acceptability of this thread. Kai-V will most certainly take a look and make a desicion.

(Sep. 03, 2012  1:51 AM)Eternal-E Wrote: well in the beywheels show it spesifies that beywheelz is a different kind of beyblade.

Ohohohohoho, I'm sure Kai-V will give you a wonderful response to that.
oh no sarcasim... RUN!
anyway, im sorry if this were the wrong site to put this but to my defence i never thought it was. and now im all sad.
There is a huge difference between a rolling tire and a spinning top. We are interested about the latter, here.