UPDATED-SELLING STICKER SHEETS!(ONLY PLASTICS AND HMS)

(Dec. 28, 2015  5:18 PM)TURLES Wrote: Xvaretyr read the posts again and he mentioned my beys r fake!

I hvnt reported to wbo otherwuse he would be warned
Which i dont want to

Which i dont want to

Which i dont want to

~Stoney~ had said it makes the beys look fake; as in the beys look fake when using the stickers, since the quality is not too good.

Anybody who has a printer or a local library can print these... Don't think too many people would buy this.
Okay bt. I dont print on local. Print with local paper
(Dec. 26, 2015  10:04 AM)TURLES Wrote: Real pics-
All sheets are same as in pics!!
These r jst sample pics

Are these sheets samples of your work? Or are the stickers on your Zeus the sample?

(Dec. 26, 2015  10:04 AM)TURLES Wrote:
Sample pics i meant is a pic of my product

And zeus was worn so i applied my stckers!!
So if i will again apply fresh stickers on my zeus and upload its pic on my thread!

I will apply stckers on my zeus

Sheets are samples
(Dec. 28, 2015  5:03 PM)TURLES Wrote: Kai v i ws blocked for making another post for zeus thats why i combineed it.. I ws blocked by canno and he told to updaye this thread

Stoney i aggre with u!!

And stoney stop sayingthat my beys are fake!!! I will report this to wbo!!! Only takara and sonokong and hasbro vrs!

And i hv a way to cut stickers without damaging them

And stoney stop sayingthat my beys are please. Stoney u must not say anything!!

And stoney stop sayingthat my beys are please. Stoney u must not say anything!!

And GUYS I KNW MY STICKER QUALITY!! THEY ARE GOOD AS NEW!! IF ANYONE WANTS THEY WILL BUY!!! BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST TO IMPROVE MY PRODUCTS!

How would u feell if someone says ur beys are fake!! Think before u talk or read the rules!

Let me summarize:
First you "agree" with me. Then you put words in my mouth that I´ve never said (thanks @[Hato] for clearing it up) and then - to be straight forward - tell me to shut t. f. up twice. Then you disagree again and defend your rubbish (like @[Ultra] put it quite fittingly) while being extremely rude and then even tell us to read the rules and threaten us to report our posts.

Some advice:
1. YOU read the rules and change your behavior on this site. Cholerics are not appreciated and you will be the one, who gets warned, if you don´t treat others, with a little more respect.
2. Stop spamming. Your double/triple/... posts will be merged by the system automatically, but this probably won´t be tolerated much longer.
3. If you can´t deny yourself being rude and threatening to others, at least condescend to reading profiles. I´m female.
Tbh this has been the most entertaining thread in a while for me. I'd be amazed if anyone buys stickers off this guy considering his rude and erratic behavior.
You need sticker paper, it's better quality and has the same shine as normal stickers. These are cut a little messily and if course too blurry and merged in a way, I think it also seems too papery compared to normal stickers.
doesn't have that feeling of gloss? since that's what (I print on for stickers) tend to be for the paper.
Guys, just get back on topic. You either want to buy these stickers or not, so only post if you have interest in them, now.
Guys i. M extremly sorry fr my behaviour!
Atleast have some faitj in my product!
If its fake. Or bad u cn report to wbo fr selling fake things
I do hope you can get some professional materials.
I'm sure we'd all love to get our hands on some good stickers to replace our originals.
I will try my best to offer good products and develope good relation with all bladers of world and make good image of mine!