*UPDATED*SELLING MY WHOLE COLLECTION OF PLASTICS! 25+ RARE BEYS

I was wanting to know if you will trade me one of those beys for a galman
Pm sent!
Come on people! The first post hasn't been updated in since last year! If Pher0 cared he probably would have posted by now.
I'll give 19.00 for all of it how about that
How much for zeus, apollon, gigar, white gabriel g, master dragoon, and master draciel? Can u name how much does each bey cost
(Jul. 10, 2012  10:07 AM)Ultra Wrote: Come on people! The first post hasn't been updated in since last year! If Pher0 cared he probably would have posted by now.
Sorry Ultra but i don't think they can read very well if at all. XD On a serious note though, Message Pher0 directly if you are going to do anything on the lines of offering. It plainly says right at the top of the OP: PLEASE DO NOT MESSAGE ME ASKING HOW MUCH MAKE A REASONABLE OFFER.
Also, Pher0 hasn't been online since July 1st, and hasn't posted anything in this thread since March 23.
I hope im not coming across as rude but it's a little sad that some of you miss these details. Just trying to help out is all.

What beys are left that u are selling?
woah i didnt realise how many people were mesaging me on here, a few beys are sold, ill update the list
Hey how much for Driger V2, Wolborg 4, Driger G, and Voltex Ape cost?
(Apr. 12, 2015  2:10 PM)ExtremeBlader3 Wrote: Hey how much for Driger V2, Wolborg 4, Driger G, and Voltex Ape cost?

PM him
I sent a pm. If you are still here please answer me.
Nice collection (minus the fakes obviously) I don't know if you are still around but if you are, feel free to update the list and let us know what is available, also, does anyone else in here remember the driger s fake that had the gold metal blade base tip? I had one and I can't remember for the life of me what company made it, it's literally the only fake I want tbh
(May. 10, 2019  4:54 AM)Xano384 Wrote: Nice collection (minus the fakes obviously) I don't know if you are still around but if you are, feel free to update the list and let us know what is available, also, does anyone else in here remember the driger s fake that had the gold metal blade base tip? I had one and I can't remember for the life of me what company made it, it's literally the only fake I want tbh

Please do not necro a 4 year old thread.
Closing since OP has not been active since 2017.