60.00%
It's good! It's fun to read!
10.00%
Its okay. Thats it.
30.00%
Its bad, a waste of a thread.
0%
Total: 100% 10 vote(s)
I am working on a Sonic Comic called Chaos Emerald. I am not going to upload a ton of images because I don't want to spoil it but I will upload a few.
----
Plot:
Sonic The Hedgehog, a Zoner in the Green Hill, finds that Amy Rose (A Fellow Zoner) & his Chaos Emerald (The only thing he has left to remember his father by) are kidnapped and stolen by a man named Dr. Ivo Robotnik. Sonic later teams up with a Fox named Miles (Tails) Prower. Tails says that if Robotnik gets all seven of the Chaos Emeralds, he will unlock ultimate power and rule the world. Although, Robotnik will not hesitate to destroy the world with his nuclear bomb. Sonic goes on an adventure to Save Amy Rose, get back his Chaos Emerald and keep Robotnik from ruling the planet.
----
Opening Credits:
I have made an anime opening for the comic with Sonic CD's Opening and Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3's theme. It took me a while to make it so please check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAuvo7GW8cI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWjlPdmJU...er&list=UL

NEW ENDING CREDITS:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFQO3hEpV7A
----
Images (Note, I know the quality of the images aren't great, but quality does not matter as long as the story is good, right?)
I am only going to show off a few images because I don't want to spoil it:
[Image: Cover1.jpg]
^^^^^^^CLICK TO SEE^^^^^^^
----
Updates:
NEW ENDING CREDITS! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFQO3hEpV7A
New Page! First Act/Comic Complete!
----
I hope all of you like it! Please subscribe to my Youtube (The one that uploaded the video ubove) so you get updates on Chaos Emerald. I will also update here! So again, please leave feed back. I hope you guys like it. If you want, you can help me make the rest of it.
It's Awesome! cant wait to see the Next One.
(Mar. 20, 2011  9:08 PM)Ichiro Wrote: It's Awesome! cant wait to see the Next One.

Thank you so much! I was sure I was going to get some hate on it in the first post!
Thank you!
This was actually a really good comic. Top-notch, I'll definitely be checking back often.
(Mar. 21, 2011  7:40 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: This was actually a really good comic. Top-notch, I'll definitely be checking back often.

Thanks Ga'Hooleone! I will soon be uploading page 5. Stay tuned, so check back often!
I believe that the sprites are copyrighted, and msPaint isn't a tool of trade.
GREAT COMIC! I will be checking back often. Hope to see more. When is the next one.
Awesome Comics!
Really excited for the next one.
Awesome comix!!!!! Luv it!!!
(Mar. 22, 2011  2:13 PM)Dots Wrote: I believe that the sprites are copyrighted, and msPaint isn't a tool of trade.

Yes they are, although I am not trying to sell the comic, am I. Nope, so then, I can use the sprites. This is just for fun, so, yeah.
(Mar. 22, 2011  2:20 PM)Brielyranger Wrote: GREAT COMIC! I will be checking back often. Hope to see more. When is the next one.

I am working on the next one right now! I hope you do check back! Stupid
(Mar. 22, 2011  2:24 PM)Aquilaz112 Wrote: Awesome Comics!
Really excited for the next one.

Like I said, the next one should be up soon. Although, I think I'll upload it onto my website and not here.
Nice one. I going to try to make a story soon too.
(Mar. 22, 2011  7:28 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: Nice one. I going to try to make a story soon too.

Great! What is it going to be about, Sonic or Beyblade or, well, what is it? I would love to see it! Is it going to be a comic or words.
(Mar. 22, 2011  7:36 PM)SonGoku Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2011  7:28 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: Nice one. I going to try to make a story soon too.

Great! What is it going to be about, Sonic or Beyblade or, well, what is it? I would love to see it! Is it going to be a comic or words.

It's going to be a mix of Naruto, Sonic, Beyblade, DragonballZ, and Bleach. It's going to be in words and will be ridiculously epic.
This is probably the best comic in the your creations section of this website so far...Keep up the good work.
(Mar. 23, 2011  2:09 PM)Medz Wrote: This is probably the best comic in the your creations section of this website so far...Keep up the good work.

Thank you a ton! The next comic is almost done!
(Mar. 23, 2011  1:29 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote:
(Mar. 22, 2011  7:36 PM)SonGoku Wrote:

It's going to be a mix of Naruto, Sonic, Beyblade, DragonballZ, and Bleach. It's going to be in words and will be ridiculously epic.

Great, can't wait to read it!
Most amazing opening ever... I'm rating this thread 5 stars. Keep it up, because this is some pretty good work...
(Mar. 23, 2011  5:56 PM)aron101 Wrote: Most amazing opening ever... I'm rating this thread 5 stars. Keep it up, because this is some pretty good work...

Thank you! It's always nice to get support!