[UP-DATED - PRICE] RARE LIMITED VERSION - WBBA JAPAN CHAMPION 1st 2nd 3rd (CLOSED)

(Sep. 17, 2010  5:09 AM)ElvinT Wrote: Hi dimsum2u,
I'll take the whole set. Thanks pm sent !

(Sep. 17, 2010  3:51 PM)Beyblast98 Wrote: I am NOT paying GBP 138.00 for three tops. ARE YOU KIDDING ME???????? They're only tops, people. I like Beyblade, but not if it's this expensive. I don't care how rare they are, they're only worth about US $10. Please fix price.

This makes you look very silly. If you don't want to pay, then don't. No one's forcing you. Please fix brain.
Those Beyblades were only produced a lot less than one-hundred times, so I would say they are even rarer than Aries from the Random Booster was, and that Beyblade alone costs more now than dimsum2u's price. If you even visited Yahoo! Japan Auctions sometimes, if those winner Beyblades are even auctionned, I am certain they reach incredible prices.
That doesn't change the fact that they're toys.
You're obviously not serious about Beyblading then.
(Sep. 17, 2010  3:58 PM)Beyblast98 Wrote: That doesn't change the fact that they're toys.

An 1847 Penny Orange stamp from Mauritius is worth $700,000, but it's still just a stamp. Shush.
I am serious about Beyblading, just not to the point that I become like those that lose their life to it, think that it's real. I rest my case here.
Nobody loses their life to it, hah.
@Beyblast 98: Again it's about supply vs demand... and by doing so I still keeping myself excited in life to get those rare items.. to me they are very special as simple as that.

If we take a look at your viewpoint, when you said it's merely a toy, then I think by owning a bey you had overpaid already for a piece of metal and some plastics that made up a bey... x grams of iron and x grams of plastic, you can calculate how much they are in terms of raw materials.

and which I believe why you bought this is because there are some sentimental value about the items for yourself.

my 2 cents.

Cheers,
ElvinT
dimsum2u: By the way, still waiting for your reply for my PMs..
Thx u.
Sorry Dimsum I know you did your best but unfortunately the price is a little to high for myself, I was only really interested in first place.
(Sep. 17, 2010  4:09 PM)Beyblast98 Wrote: I am serious about Beyblading, just not to the point that I become like those that lose their life to it, think that it's real. I rest my case here.

Why would anyone lose their life to beyblades.... No one would believe a Pegasis/Dragoon would come out of a Beyblade.
(Sep. 17, 2010  4:09 PM)Beyblast98 Wrote: I am serious about Beyblading, just not to the point that I become like those that lose their life to it, think that it's real. I rest my case here.

No one loses there life, they just enjoy it...a lot :o
Well except the Comittee, they give their souls.

Not serious enough obviously if you think these are worth $10 each : \
Guys stop picking on him I'm sure he knows by now what he has done wrong, the mods will take the appropriate measures if he does anything similar. We all mistakes, I myself one and when I did I felt like I was being attack by the community enough is enough.
I don't think he feels bad otherwise he would've stopped posting after two moderators had corrected him :V
SOLDOUT !!! i am try to get more from the supplier, but if you still want to get the whole set, then please leave message to me, thanks!

thanks for all my best friends to answer him, i hope he can understand it, thanks again!
Dimsum2u,
Just received the whole set of WBBA Jpn Champion Beys.. they are BERRY BERRY NICEEE!!
Two thumbs up for you dimsum2u... a super fast shipment.. within just 3 days, got them already in a nicely packaged box. A VERY RECOMMENDED SELLER plus a HUMBLE one too...
dimsum2u a little pricey for me. I really want them but i'm saving for Meteo L-Drago. Sorry but if you get anything else in and it's not to much then I'll try to get it. I still really want them! Just thought I'd say it twice.
(Sep. 22, 2010  4:58 PM)StormAquario221 Wrote: dimsum2u a little pricey for me. I really want them but i'm saving for Meteo L-Drago. Sorry but if you get anything else in and it's not to much then I'll try to get it. I still really want them! Just thought I'd say it twice.
Have you even read any of the previous posts in this topic ? dimsum2u is not "a little pricey" : those Beyblades are extremely rare, so of course they are more expensive. dimsum2u's prices are some of the best on the Internet.
OMFG!
I so want these Unhappy
Sadly i only got £105 for my bday damn like £25 short xD
Well i'm sure my mom wouldnt let me buy these anyway
SOLDOUT! sorry!
dimsum2u im interested but do u ship to Australia ? btw its my first time buying here, usually buy my beyblades from ebay would you put these up on ebay ? LOL =D
sorry, hmm any more left at all ? Chocked_2 ngawwww
(Dec. 07, 2010  12:04 PM)dimsum2u Wrote: SOLDOUT! sorry!

Does it comes with the respective beylauncher (gold, silver and bronze) Personally , saw a complete set on display in a roadshow by the TAKARA TOMY agent hosting a competition events. It comes together with the beylauncher with matching colors. Awesome!!!! , would you be able to get a set again. I would love to buy it although the cost maybe just USD10 per beys and although its just toys. But who cares!!!!! just feel great owning a set of it! Get me a set please.
Rxkt48 : no problem ship to your country, thanks!

Levy : USD10 per beys ?????? do you know what is it ??? anyway, i think you are better go to buy from other sellers, anyway, thanks for looking.
(Dec. 13, 2010  8:43 PM)dimsum2u Wrote: Rxkt48 : no problem ship to your country, thanks!

Levy : USD10 per beys ?????? do you know what is it ??? anyway, i think you are better go to buy from other sellers, anyway, thanks for looking.

I think you mistaken my message, I'm just quoting a earlier post saying that all these beys cost only USD10 and he'll never buy them at such ridiculous price. Personally, i know how much these beys cost and i don't mind the price so long i can land a set on my hands.
Levy : sorry to got the wrong meaning of your last message, sorry! Pinching_eyes~