[UP-DATED - PRICE] RARE LIMITED VERSION - WBBA JAPAN CHAMPION 1st 2nd 3rd (CLOSED)

GOOD NEWS and BAD NEWS,

GOOD NEWS = i have it (1st + 2nd + 3rd) in my hands today,
BAD NEWS = i am angry with my supplier, because just gave me a 1 set only, and don't know when will offer me more.

anyway, due to got 1 full set only, so i am going to sell the whole set to the buyer, and don't want to sell it separately, because i know that many of buyers just want to get 1st or 2nd only, no one want to get 3rd, so sorry please be understand me, anyway, the whole set price is GBP138.00 includes shipping fee and FREE INSURANCE TRACKING NUMBER FEES, and the supplier told me all these are VERY RARE, LIMITED, CHAMPION VERSION and NOT TOO MUCH IN THE MARKET, so the price will be more higher than others, so please tell me if you are interesting for whole set, if no one want it, then i will go to list on ebay, thanks!

[Image: champFULL.JPG]

1st
[Image: champion1ST01.jpg]

2nd
[Image: champion2ND01.jpg]

3rd
[Image: champion3RD01.jpg]
Always getting the rarest stuff as usual. You are defenitely one of the best dealers!
Omg. That's awesome. But it will cost so much,
How many first placed Galaxys are you getting? And do have any idea for pricing as I'm extremely tempted to get this.
cool look like prize beyblades for tourneys. how could you ever get them.
It would be really cool if they made the face of those beys out of the metal they represent. (Gold, Silver, Bronze).
They would be just like really expensive metal face's.
This isn't a thread dedicated to the discussion of the beys, it is a selling thread.

Also, if Dimsum2u knew the price, he would have posted it. He will once he finds out.
wow, how much might they go for?
im interested in 1st..........
thanks! no idea at this moment, because i am waitiing for the price list from the JAPAN SUPPLIER, so please keep waiting for me, thanks! (i think the price will be up to GBP45.00 at least, and the 1st maybe higher)
Thanks Dimsum Tongue_out_wink
Ugh, I'm interested in the 2nd, but I can't buy it.
Thanks again for being so great!
Add more content to your posts.
Definitely interested in getting one!! Probably the 1st one, but they all look so cool/good!! Can't wait to see when you get more info. and prices on these beys, i'll be buying one FOR SURE! =D
Mr.Dimsum2u i am interested in buying the 1st place and could you tell me what the beyblade would be for example galaxy pegasis 105rf2 and how long will it take for shipping to indonesia jakarta
oh i forgot and do you sell the old wbba japan champion beyblades? or the gold face i really need 1
(Sep. 15, 2010  12:56 PM)coin55 Wrote: Mr.Dimsum2u i am interested in buying the 1st place and could you tell me what the beyblade would be for example galaxy pegasis 105rf2 and how long will it take for shipping to indonesia jakarta
That is a Galaxy Pegasis W105R²F, yes.
up-dated price and pictures already, please check, thanks!
I think there would have been interest in the 3rd as well if you sold them separately.
Hi dimsum2u,
I'll take the whole set. Thanks pm sent !
I am NOT paying GBP 138.00 for three tops. ARE YOU KIDDING ME???????? They're only tops, people. I like Beyblade, but not if it's this expensive. I don't care how rare they are, they're only worth about US $10. Please fix price.
(Sep. 17, 2010  3:51 PM)Beyblast98 Wrote: I am NOT paying GBP 138.00 for three tops. ARE YOU KIDDING ME???????? They're only tops, people. I like Beyblade, but not if it's this expensive. I don't care how rare they are, they're only worth about US $10. Please fix price.

Do you know how incredibly disrespectful that is? He's doing everyone on this forum a favour and you're being ungrateful just because his price doesn't suit you.