ULTIMATE BEYBLADE GIVEAWAY!

ULTIMATE BEYBLADE GIVEAWAY!

We checked the other Beyblade Giveaway posts and saw that they are in "Your Creations" category. Hopefully this is allowed. Thank you WorldBeybladeOrg!

PRIZES:
Prize #1 - Takara Tomy B-174 Beyblade Limit Break DX Set
Prize #2 - Takara Tomy B-175 Lucifer The End Kou Drift
Prize #3 - Takara Tomy B-169 Variant Lucifer Mobius 2D + Gold 1D Chassis
NOTE: Prizes will be shipped internationally (FedEx, DHL, etc). In case shipping is not possible, we will give the winner/s the amount equivalent of the Prize/s via PayPal.

How to Join?
Step 1. Watch the Giveaway video below and follow all the steps (e.g. Like, Comment, Subscribe)
DECEMBER BEYBLADE GIVEAWAY + $1500 WORTH OF BEYBLADE BURST UNBOXING!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4pCbH-vsko

Step 2. Enjoy the video and wait for the Draw date! 

Draw date: 1st to 2nd week of January 2021. We usually draw the Giveaway winners 1st to 2nd week of the next Month.

Previous Giveaways: Infinite Achilles Giveaway (draw date this week), World Spriggan + 7 other Beyblades Giveaway (Ended), Superking Triple Booster Set Giveaway (Ended), Variant Lucifer Giveaway (Ended), Brave Valkyrie + Rage Longinus + King Helios Giveaway (Ended), and more.

[Image: 7k8kAf.jpg]
(Dec. 10, 2020  11:10 AM)IrvRai Wrote: ULTIMATE BEYBLADE GIVEAWAY!

We checked the other Beyblade Giveaway posts and saw that they are in "Your Creations" category. Hopefully this is allowed. Thank you WorldBeybladeOrg!

PRIZES:
NOTE: Prizes will be shipped internationally (FedEx, DHL, etc). In case shipping is not possible, we will give the winner/s the amount equivalent of the Prize/s via PayPal.

How to Join?
Step 1. Watch the Giveaway video below and follow all the steps (e.g. Like, Comment, Subscribe)

Draw date: 1st to 2nd week of January 2021. We usually draw the Giveaway winners 1st to 2nd week of the next Month.

Previous Giveaways: Infinite Achilles Giveaway (draw date this week), World Spriggan + 7 other Beyblades Giveaway (Ended), Superking Triple Booster Set Giveaway (Ended), Variant Lucifer Giveaway (Ended), Brave Valkyrie + Rage Longinus + King Helios Giveaway (Ended), and more.

I entered
Good luck!
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:01 PM)kai edits Wrote:

PRIZES:

How to Join?

I entered

(Dec. 13, 2020  2:37 PM)WorldKai Wrote: I entered too

Good luck WorldKai! We recently announced the winners for Infinite Achilles (Sword and Shield) and another Giveaway for those who watched our Premiere. Smile
(Dec. 15, 2020  9:49 AM)IrvRai Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:01 PM)kai edits Wrote: I entered

Good luck WorldKai! We recently announced the winners for Infinite Achilles (Sword and Shield) and another Giveaway for those who watched our Premiere. Smile

I entered! I never knew you were RAMP Hobbies!
I’ve been watching for a long time. I think I joined around 1k oh how the channel has grown
Oh wow you own ramp hobbies! I remember watching a bunch of your videos. Goodluck with the giveaway!
(Dec. 15, 2020  9:49 AM)IrvRai Wrote:
(Dec. 10, 2020  2:01 PM)kai edits Wrote: I entered

Who won the infinite Achilles giveaway, will it be announced on YouTube?
(Dec. 15, 2020  2:54 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  9:49 AM)IrvRai Wrote: Good luck WorldKai! We recently announced the winners for Infinite Achilles (Sword and Shield) and another Giveaway for those who watched our Premiere. Smile

We announce the winners in our YouTube community Tab (winner of the Infinite Achilles Sword and Shield and the winner of the Premiere Giveaway)

We are planning on doing a GIVEAWAY exclusive to (1) United States, one exclusive for (2) Malaysia, another one for (3) India, (4) Brazil and (5) Vietnam!
But hopefully we can have a contact first for each countries, preferably HOBBY STORE OWNER who can provide the Beyblade products so the Country Exclusive giveaway can go smoothly (easier).

Any help will be appreciated!
[/quote]

We announce the winners in our YouTube community Tab (winner of the Infinite Achilles Sword and Shield and the winner of the Premiere Giveaway)

We are planning on doing a GIVEAWAY exclusive to (1) United States, one exclusive for (2) Malaysia, another one for (3) India, (4) Brazil and (5) Vietnam!
But hopefully we can have a contact first for each countries, preferably HOBBY STORE OWNER who can provide the Beyblade products so the Country Exclusive giveaway can go smoothly (easier).

[/quote]

Question: are you gonna post the results on here too?
(Dec. 16, 2020  3:25 AM)IrvRai Wrote:
(Dec. 15, 2020  2:54 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Who won the infinite Achilles giveaway, will it be announced on YouTube?

Singapore?

PRIZES:

How to Join?

i entered i subbed, put notifications and liked the video, i cant comment beacuse im on a school computer

if i win one i'll pm you the post office near me

PRIZES:

How to Join?

my yt is justin james
(Dec. 24, 2020  3:38 AM)WorldKai Wrote: Who won the infinite Achilles giveaway, will it be announced on YouTube?

It is in our YouTube community tab. (https://www.youtube.com/c/RAMPHobbiesBeyblade/community)
Just search for:
INFINITE ACHILLES (SWORD AND SHIELD) GIVEAWAY WINNER!
and
RAMP HOBBIES LUCIFER THE END PREMIERE GIVEAWAY WINNER!

(Dec. 24, 2020  3:48 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Dec. 16, 2020  3:25 AM)IrvRai Wrote: We announce the winners in our YouTube community Tab (winner of the Infinite Achilles Sword and Shield and the winner of the Premiere Giveaway)

Singapore?

We will check, our top viewers are from US, Malaysia, India, Brazil and Vietnam that is why we selected those countries. Smile
(Dec. 27, 2020  1:13 AM)IrvRai Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2020  3:38 AM)WorldKai Wrote: Who won the infinite Achilles giveaway, will it be announced on YouTube?

It is in our YouTube community tab. (https://www.youtube.com/c/RAMPHobbiesBeyblade/community)
Just search for:
INFINITE ACHILLES (SWORD AND SHIELD) GIVEAWAY WINNER!
and
RAMP HOBBIES LUCIFER THE END PREMIERE GIVEAWAY WINNER!

(Dec. 24, 2020  3:48 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Singapore?

We will check, our top viewers are from US, Malaysia, India, Brazil and Vietnam that is why we selected those countries. Smile
oof community tab is blocked on my computer, if https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8Zjbbs...Ea0p7pjeHQ wins thats me

i really hope i win
I entered.

I do have one question though. I'm seeing a lot of comments from the same person, would each of those comments be counted into the giveaway?
(Dec. 27, 2020  3:51 AM)TheFeatherArrow Wrote: I entered.

I do have one question though. I'm seeing a lot of comments from the same person, would each of those comments be counted into the giveaway?

i think once you enter someone will be chosen at random so, no.
IrvRai when will the results come? Will you post it on WBO?
Will the results of this giveaway be posted on here too?
And can request the bey that we would want to win?
Hello everyone! We already drew the winners for this Giveaway.
We had Giveaway last January too! (already finished)

For FEBRUARY 2021, we have MULTIPLE BEYBLADE GIVEAWAYS! (International and Country exclusive ones!)

UNITED STATES EXCLUSIVE GIVEAWAY (PRIZE IS JET WYVERN):
https://youtu.be/1Pfdiny4Uos

INDIA EXCLUSIVE GIVEAWAY (PRIZE IS LUCIFER THE END):
https://youtu.be/Lt48fwLsd9k

INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY (PRIZE IS LUCIFER THE END):
TBA this February

MALAYSIA EXCLUSIVE GIVEAWAY (PRIZE IS LATEST BEYBLADE AVAILABLE IN MALAYSIA):
TBA this February

PHILIPPINES EXCLUSIVE GIVEAWAY:
TBA this February

BRAZIL EXCLUSIVE GIVEAWAY:
TBA soon