UK Veteran enthusiast group

Hi all, 

I’m trying to find an older Beyblade community to join. Based in the UK, Age 25+ or so. If there’s already one out there please point me in the right direction.
Hey there! There's definitely already a bunch of us in here but the site doesn't see much action. You can join the WBO Discord server (I'm sure there's a link/instruction on this website somewhere on how to join) and there's a specified UK bladers thread, the chat tends to be more related Beyblade Burst and Beyblade X since theyre the current competitive games being organised, but there's also a global Plastic Gen thread that people are keeping active 😁

Tournaments are a great way to meet other bladers if you're looking for a community group. They're few and far between but there's a group in Manchester, Leicester, Oxfordshire and London that I know of 👍🏻
(Sep. 21, 2023  8:32 PM)r0blivion Wrote: Hey there! There's definitely already a bunch of us in here but the site doesn't see much action. You can join the WBO Discord server (I'm sure there's a link/instruction on this website somewhere on how to join) and there's a specified UK bladers thread, the chat tends to be more related Beyblade Burst and Beyblade X since theyre the current competitive games being organised, but there's also a global Plastic Gen thread that people are keeping active 😁

Tournaments are a great way to meet other bladers if you're looking for a community group. They're few and far between but there's a group in Manchester, Leicester, Oxfordshire and London that I know of 👍🏻

That’s good advice. Thanks. I’ll check that out
Hello I would also want to meet some older beybladers I am 25+ as well
(Oct. 06, 2023  2:04 PM)Nightwarrior00 Wrote: Hello I would also want to meet some older beybladers I am 25+ as well

Hello, there's quite a few of us in the North West and I host tournaments every month. There is also an organiser in Wales and one that moves between London & Leicester. The community has grown quite a bit this year and there are a couple more bladers that have applied to be organisers so we should have plenty of events going forward Smile
Are you on Facebook I would like to meet you guys and get to know you I want to join in
(Oct. 11, 2023  7:11 PM)Nightwarrior00 Wrote: Are you on Facebook I would like to meet you guys and get to know you I want to join in

Look for Northwest Beyblade on Facebook, you can get hold of most of us from the North west through there Smile
I'm interested in getting back into the beyblade community its been a very long time since I've been on here as well.