[UK, Bristol] Does anyone play?

Hi Folks,

I have recently stumbled across beyblade YouTube and TikTok which has made me interested in picking it up as a new hobby - From what I can tell were just breaking into a brand new era, which would imply now is a great time to get involved, however most of the content I can find is primarily America & Japan. I am struggling to find any real information on how to get into Beyblade in the UK.

What I'm trying to find out is the following:

1. Are there many physical stores in the UK that are considered a good place to find Beyblade products.
2. Which online sites are the best to purchase beyblade products from (considering import costs etc.)
3. Is there anyone in the Bristol or surrounding area who plays? Doesn't have to be official tournaments, even if its just a small group who meet up as and when they can to have fun and play the game, I'd love to find a little community I could possibly join to be able to learn. 

Many thanks for any and all responses that may come in!
Hello,

There is quite a few of us spread across the UK, there is currently 3 Organisers and potentially 2 more on the way. There are tournaments usually in Greater Manchester, Leicester, London and South Wales.
1. The only stores where I have found official Beyblade products are Game, Sports Direct (through Game), & TKMaxx (can be hit or miss). It is always Hasbro stuff and usually older.
2. Amazon.jp, Suruga-ya, Ever-Wish & Beys and Bricks. There are a few UK resellers, Ebor Treasures on ebay & Northwest Beyblade on facebook.
3. I think you closest Organiser is RazzorC92, he is based near Swansea I believe.
Yeah I want to see more events in London and UK for older beybladers and everyone else